• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Of Cynthia's 6 pokemon was the hardest/most annoying to defeat?

GoingPokemonCrazy

Bird Pokemon Rule
    Years
    Mine would probably be her Milotic becauseof its move "Aqua Ring"
    Every time I would inflict some good damage it would just heal itself right back up again.

The other pokemon that she had that annoyed me was her Garchomp and Lucario. Her garchomp mostly because of it's move "Earthquake" I taught my empoleon some ice type moves but it always srtrikes first and has to use Earthquake! Bye-Bye Empoleon for me!

Last but not least her Lucario, it is so quick, my staraptor is quicker than all of her pokemon except lucario! And I have even attacked a quick claw to my staraptor to make it quicker but her Lucario always strikes first!

Her Spiritomb was also challenging.

Her Roserade and Gastrodon were easy. But especially her Gastrodon because I knocked it out with A strong solar beam attack from my torterra.

Please answer and sorry if too long! :)

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I really disliked togekiss, i know it is not the strongest pokemon it just caused me so much trouble but i still managed to kill it.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    garchomp. even i taught empoleon ice beam, it still managed to beat it first |:
    the rest of her pokemon is not really hard, except for lucario. my rapidash could barely defeat it D: fire blast always missed >____>
    milotic's defense is not quite high, so, luxray's thunder fang or spark could work quite well if it could endure its attack.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Garchomp. Empoleon was my only Pokémon capable of knocking it out with Avalanche, and it was a one-hit KO with Earthquake every time -.- I was alright with the others, but that...grrrr. I finally managed to do it by using Uxie to put him to sleep, first.

KingdomBlade

Sora! I choose you!
    Years
    The only one was.... none, I think. Well, my team then was high leveled. 6 pokemon at level 59 or so. The hardest was... Garchomp? No I 2HKO that one with Froslass. Hmm, none really.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Garchomp was an absolute pain for me, but that was due to my choice of pokemon, this was first time through either.

Mudkipable

RP/fanfic/penguin/amphy lover
    Years
    Huh, guess I'm weird.

Garchomp was really easy ;v

Glaceon, Avalanche (It took a Flamethrower and a Earthquake(two different matches) and Ice shard :3

Hardest was Togekiss iirc. I had no Pokés that knew fighting moves :{

I did have Luxray, but that stupid Togekiss kept healing :<

Also, damn you Aaron and your Vespiquen spamming heal order and defense order >:O

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Well I've played through the game numerous times, but by far her Spiritomb was the hardest. The lack of weaks is a pain and it can hit pretty hard too.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have to admit, I like to be ahead of the game when it comes to Pokémon levels, but even when I was ahead, Cynthia's Spiritomb was a match. It was one of those pokémon of hers that didn't get knocked out in one hit and managed to knock out one of mine before fainting. Though I could've withstand it if I could have used a Full Restore, but it used Embargo and finished my pokémon that was out. So technically Spiritomb was the hardest one for me to finish off out of the six Cynthia has.
    However, Cynthia's Garchomp is a close second. It managed to weaken my pokémon by a tad, and stay in battle for a couple of turns. Though Spiritomb was the only one I found kind of difficult for the most.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    On Plat??

Spiritomb.
    Everything else i OHKO'd with Froslass (Ice Beam/T-Bolt/Flamethrower/who cares???? = pwnage)

On Diamond:

Garchomp. I never have a good Ice type on Diamond. This time i'm getting around my problem by not evolving Prinplup (removing the ground weakness), handy for Bertha too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    The Garchomp by far. Even with my Milotic having Ice Beam, it was very, very annoying to defeat.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Mine would probably be her Milotic becauseof its move "Aqua Ring"
    Every time I would inflict some good damage it would just heal itself right back up again.
    I always manage to get Milotic last on her team, and I always just use Perish Song.

For me, Lucario and Garchomp are the more difficult ones for me, as none of my (stronger) Pokemon have an advantage over Garchomp, And Lucario somehow manages to faint more of my Pokemon than any of her others.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    I think that Garchomp was the hardest. It is the highest level, it has a berry and the champian just heals it to full health(once) but it is still annoying!!!!!!

Back