• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of the above two avatars would win in a fight?

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    People from Game of Thrones appear to be tough enough, so... Rhajat.

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • At the same armor levelsas in each image, the knight.
    I don't know enough about Game of Thrones to say about Equal armor levels. Or anything.
    But the knight looks cool.

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Karrablast vs a freaking statue bust. You can probably guess the obvious winner here.
    It's Karrablast/SirYarnsalot.

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • But Rock is Super Effective against Bug ;(

That book looks pretty hefty to me...I think gangueevee may have a shot...

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    a rock and a girl. girls are used to hard things so i think the girl wins.

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • Girl v Girl, correct? Unless there's any hidden magical abilities, I think the one with the heavier blunt object would win, so gangueevee

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Girl v Girl, correct? Unless there's any hidden magical abilities, I think the one with the heavier blunt object would win, so gangueevee

I wouldn't be so sure. To me, a draw is a possibility. sCam/Suwako from Touhou is basically a god, and me/Elizabeth has been known to be one of the most hardest bonus bosses in the Persona series, alongside her brother and older sister, Theodore and Margaret. And don't get people started with her Score Attack version in P4A & P4AU...But still, I can see a draw or Suwako winning in this fight.

So, after all that, I can pretty much say that Socratic is screwed, and sCam is the obvious winner.

Back