• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which of the three legendary dogs would you most want as a pet

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
  • Suicune..because its pwetty! and it seems the least dangerous. I mean, Entei and Raikou catch on fire and electrocute you. It would run around a lot though.

Lake Rodary

Novice Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Suicune, Hands Down. Although Entei was really sweet in the third movie.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Not to just jump on the Suicune bandwagon, but yeah, I'd have to choose that one as well. It looks the nicest, and while Entei and Raikou would be able to give you free electricity and fire, respectively, with Suicune you'd be able to cross oceans and waterfalls and other such stuff. Considering that I'm not planning to lose electricity or fire any time soon, I'll take the dog that can walk on water any day of the week! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Gonna buck the trend and go with Entei. Entei is fuzzy and warm and a leader and lion-like. Suicune is graceful but doesn't have that inherent power that Entei has.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd like to go with Raikou because people already said Entei and Suicune. That, and I think Raikou is the borderline between looks and toughness out of the legendary beasts

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • I hate Suicune. Not sure why it gets so much love, other than because it looks 'pretty'.

Even though Raikou is my favorite of the trio, I'd probably go with Entei. He just looks like an amazing partner; a pokemon who would protect you and care for you like a child(and free rides :'D). Also, he's just beast in the third movie.

Honestly I feel like Raikou would eat me or something, while Suicune would probably run around all the time and be annoying.

_CruzaComplex

Steven Stone Fanatic
    Years
  • Suicune..because its pwetty! and it seems the least dangerous. I mean, Entei and Raikou catch on fire and electrocute you. It would run around a lot though.

Does Pikachu mean nothing to you? >.< /kidding/

I'd pick Riakou, because I've never been a fan of entei...Fire Pokemon in general really. I think he's gotten the least amount of attention of all the dogs in the public eye, and he's...cool looking. That count's for something right? >.>

Years
  • I always preferred Entei and Raikou over Suicune, but my top choice would be Entei. I'll agree with a few others that Entei was pretty cool in the third movie, and that's really what swayed my vote over Raikou.

Tamaska

[Oblivious]
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Suicune. Love its Typing and Moves, and the design especially.

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Suicune.Suicune is epic & really cool.Was my first legendary also.

playplayj

TheArchangle
    Years
  • Suicune no contest, I can go over water, I would never need to purify it because Suicune purifies any water it touches, I can freeze people, I mean it's no contest! Entei makes volcanoes erupt when it roars, what if I'm taking a vacation in hawii and he sets of a volcano, or what if he sets off yellowstone and destroys 1/3-1/2 of the US! No, just no. Raikou looks ugly also, Suicune wins in a landslide.

Back