• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of your Pokemon do you plan to transfer over to Black/White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Like always, my shiny Roserade will be the main concern, but with her I will also be transferring over my Scizor, Houndoom, Milotic, Magnezone, and Skuntank.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    A starter. As soon as possible, the new ones are sickeningly ugly. The only one that has even the slightest amount of dignity is the Grass starter, and even that is yet another reptile. I would probably trade over some legendaries and exclusives for completion purposes (or usage for pokemon like... magmortar maybe)

Years
  • assuming you can transfer pokemon over.

I wonder how that will work too. Assuming you can only trade pokemon over that are not gen 5....could work.
    ----------------------------------

I don't plan on sending many over. I might send my Ralts, Groudon, and Empoleon from old Platinum saved file but that won't be till I have the national dex.
    It has been confermed that you can trade Pokémon between the Fourth and Fifth Generation.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    My wifi Team and my shinys also EGGS. Like Scyther Egg that is hatched, and cynda also totodile, feebas, lavitair and probably, The Legends.

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
  • I usually never transfer Pokemon. But if the games don't give a chance to obtain a Charmander, then I will definately be transferring a Charmander over from my Heartgold (In which I have about 10 Charmanders that I have bred and are kept in my PC box with much care to save for later) and train it until it is a lovely Charizard.

Electrovenom

Often lost in thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    All the good, EV trained Pokemon and the rares. And the shinies too.

Probabpy won't trade them until the 6th playthrough though, get fully adjusted
    and used to Gen V Pokemon.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I'll only transfer/trade once I have beaten the game and at least tried whatever after-game stuff they have while using only the B/W pokes. After that, I'll transfer over my Typhlosion, Togekiss (I worked hard to get it. The only Poke I have ever bred. XD) Gallade, Tyranitar, Roserade, and Milotic. Yeah, a whole team. ^__^;

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • None probably, I'd rather leave the other Pokemon on their original games. I don't mind starting over new. What's the point in transferring all your best (or baby who gain way to much experience) Pokemon onto a new game? Let's play a fresh game! :D

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • Just my lv60 Shiny Donphan after beating all of the gym leaders, and then after I beat the Elite Four I will transfer over the rest.

Years
  • Omg i return from my grave, ill probly be tranferring Palkia,Rayquaza,Typhlosion, and..... Some other legendary or something, ill save the other 2 spots for tsutaja and Zekrom. :D but if you can get Reshiram too then the random spot is for reshiram. :D

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Lol, wait. Why transfer over while playing the main game ? What's the point ? Let's use Isshu Pokemon ! :)
    Of course that I'll transfer every original form of a starter to raise and gain a Pokedex entry. I always do that ! :)

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Maybe My Slowking,that might just be it. That and maybe Legends,probably not.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • My shiny squirtle. I've left it at level 5 and I'm going to go through the whole of pokemon white with it :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back