• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which One Do You Prefer

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
  • Hey people it's been along time since i created new thread so here it is!!!!

If you had a choice to choose only one Ledgandry Dog but here is the catch each dog when you catch it Enables you to find and catch a sarter pokemon and an event sarter and you did not have any cheat devices ;) so Raikou had Charmander and event celebi, Entei had Treekco and event deoxys and luckly last Suicune, it had Piplup and event Mew!! hmm gets you thinking so guys what one and this is will be on HG/SS and tell me the reason of your dog choosing!

id prefer Suicune Beacuse its my fav dog i like water types and it wil have piplup yey and the mew event

Last edited:

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • I prefer Raikou, because I just had the best memories with it, and you can do quite a bit with it. (I'm not really a dog user anyways...really, no legends, so I'd choose my favorite) Also, it comes with a decent package. I would rather have Charmander rather than Treecko and Piplup, and though Celebi, to me isn't all that much, I still would take it.

Years
  • I would also prefer Suicune. Not only is suicune my favorite dog, but my favorite Pokemon.
    As much as I love charamander, Mew is one of my all time favorite Pokemon as well so I choose Suicune.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • My fav dog is Suicune...

But I hate Piplup too much D8 sorry...

Ah, but I'd choose Raiku. Charmander's a good one (although I already have one several on FireRed, Diamond, Ruby and Platinum...), also I like Celebi 8D (a tie between Time guy and space guy, see below why I made that choice).

I already have Suicune anyways, so it'd be OK to live without it. And for some reason I prefer Raikou over Entei (don't ask why. Just don't)...

So yeah. Raikou please!

Years
  • i'd take Raikou because i traded mine (and regret it). charmander is my favorite starter out of that group too. I don't really care about getting Celebi though.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Suicune. It looks great, it is great competitively and it is good ingame.

Raikou is also good, but I don't like it as much as Suicune for some reason. Probably because Suicune was the first one I got in FireRed (IIRC)

Entei is my least favorite. I hate EVERYTHING about it. I don't like how it looks. I hate its stupid cry. Entei just annoys me. It's probably the pokemon I like the least, besides those obvious ones like Zubat/Tentacool and of course..

This.

Yeah. I'd choose the Suicune package since it contains the only Sinnoh starter I can actually like. Mew is awesome as well. I'm actually using a Mew in my Platinum right now ;D

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Entei package because I really like Entei, how it can talk and create fantasy worlds.

And I don't mind Treeko and Deoxys...though I kind of want Charmander haha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I like all 3 of the dog pokemon, but I would have to say Entei since it was the first one I caught in Silver. I would like the mew, but Entei has always been my favorite legendary dog. :]

Mekaj

Vampire Hunter
    Years
  • I would choose Entei not oly is he awesome I like deoxsys as well. As for treeco I could care less though. I prefer the Classic Venusaur.

Which One Do You Prefer

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Suicune is so beautiful but I hate Piplup ):
    Mew is the best event though so I;d go with this package.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I would definitely choose Raikou. Electric types rock! Plus Charmander was my fave first gen starter. Celebi is cool too.

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Suicune is my favorite dog, but I'd go with Raikou (who is my least favorite dog) just to get Charmander (Charizard is my favorite Pokemon) and the awesome Celebi event.

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Raikou is actually my favorite dog(with Suicune at a very close second)and Charmander FTW! I also am interested to see what the Celebi event is about.

Back