• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which one do you think will win?

who would win a fight with chaos7 ?!

• sonic the hedghog

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • shadow the hedghog

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • knucles the ecidna

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • cozmo the plant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tails the fox

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • eggman

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • sonia the hedghog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

soniaspeed2006

Live'and learn!(sega sonic)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    so, which one would win? (vote in poll, just tell me which one you chose)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    This thread is far too similar to your last one, so, as this constitutes somewhat of a spam/double-post hybrid, I'm going to have to declare this thread

<«»closed«»>

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Somewhat of a double-post. In the other thread soniaspeed2006 did mention reposting the thread with more options. I guess that's what this is. She probably should've deleted the other one.

But I'll unlock this one and delete the other one.

Years
    I would have to say Knuckles (or Metal Knuckles). If you had any of the Chaotix team on there, I would say Espio, but you don't.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Sonic would win. I mean... he's the main guy, therefore he = unbeatable. XD

If Tails teamed up with Eggman though, they could create a robot that would destroy the whole earth with the push of a button. Then they would win.

Years
    Everyone really knows that Sonic would make some dramatic come back and win. It's just how things go cause good always wins; or in this case the highest level of good. I'd want to see Shadow win though.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    No doubt, SHADOW!!! He rules! I have a choa that looks like him. Well, just his hair!

Fvadea

Ice Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I think that Shadow would win. Knuckles is strong, but I don't think he's as strong as Shadow.

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    i accedentially clicked sonic but i think knux...sonic shadow and knux are all good tho

and its chao not choa...

Years
    Shadow and Knux would team up and instantaniously Perfect Chaos would become incinerated because of their combined level of badassidity.
    And in the pole you spelled Echidna wrong!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    really,every one except Sonic,Shadow,and Knuckles...for real...all three are actually equal,and they'd fight each other,waring themselves out,which means free punching bags for others.......and I know they're equal,cuz the game,sonic&Knuckles they had to fight....you could be either,which means neither won...it was equal....and shadow is equal to sonic,and sonic is even with knuckles...it'll all be just a big standstill......but I say knuckles....cuz if all three had the power of the 7 chaos emeralds we don't Knuckles chaos power...well,most of us,at least *looks at the archie comics*...so I say knuckles....even though I voten sonic...(I didn't exactly think this through before voting..:laugh:)

Back