• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which one is the best electric pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    yea smogon got detail but still...

1 site doesn't meet each person's needs... people have multiple sources to make an accurate info to allow a person make a decision...

i use serebii for their quick nagivating like the list of pokemon for specific type i'm looking at ... or see what move that each pokemon learn when they reach certain level... its just clean, simple and straight to the point

smogon is more detail info if people don't know alot about certain pokemon, or they can check moveset recommdation

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Serebii sucks in my opinion. Smogon offers many more things crucial for competative battling. You can keep your opinion, but Smogon is more detailed.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Since this is now in general, (Yay :D) I'd pick Electabuzz because he evolves into Electivire who, IMO, is better than Raichu (Plus I hate Pika :()

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Raichu>Electabuzz
    Electavire>Raichu
    Pikachu>Anything :)

Tomothy

You lookin' at meh?
    Years
    I would say Magnezone is the best Electric type,
    -More resistances.
    -Highest Special Attack than the other electric types.
    -It can learn Magnet Rise to immune Ground Types for 5 turns.
    -A more accurate attack by using Lock-On for Zap Cannon.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Hmm... I'd choose both. They're both balanced. Except for their appearance though. But I mostly like Raichu. Because of Pichu and Pikachu. Since it can learn DarknessVolt Tackle. They're also adorable and cute. ^_^

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Definitely Raichu! It's awesome, and evolved from Pikachu!

Back