• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one is the best water Pokemon?

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    It scares me... It owould be all rubbery and stuff. But i suppose they are good. Staryu is da best still though. And all rounder with no weakness just about, It can fight of grass with psychic, electric with phsychic, use electric moves...so its da best!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    dqle said:
    Uh, it can use all of the water HM's.

Sorry. I haven't played Pok?mon Stadium 2 recently...

OK, to argue with Swampert. I now remember that it's speed is decent, but definately not fast enough to stop any of the other Pok?mon that can cream it, especially Sceptile. Didn't remember Kindra's stats, other than it outran my Pok?mon .(well, at least Igglybuff and Pichu...)

And are you sure that Gyrados has a high Sp. Defence? I remember Earl's Pok?mon Academy in Pok?mon Stadium 2, where you have to use the Pok?mon with the right items. A level 50 Pikachu with Light Ball against a level 80 Gyrados. It lost in one turn against Thunderbolt. A Gyrados that high of a level should at least survive one attack.

Swampert's Speed is still bad. He's just not the slowest.

And yeah, Gyarados has a base stat 100 in Sp Def, which is just into the "high" territory. Pikachu's Light Ball doubles its Sp Atk, and what with Gyarados' 4x weakness to electricity, of course it's going to KO him in one hit.

Back