• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

• Pikachu

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Grotle

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Buizel

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Gliscor

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Kingler

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Tauros

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Bayleef

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Noctowl

• Donphan

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Corphish

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Glalie

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Primeape

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Charizard

• Total voters

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    You forgot Butterfree,Aipom and Larvitar....

No i did not forget them i am limited to have 25 choices so i could not include all of him pokemon i did not include Aipom because i thought it is more dawns pokemon i did not include butterfree because other than the episode he left should no personality so i did not include them sorry if this post offends anyone and i did not include larvitar because it was never ash pokemon he just looked after it

Last edited:
    Years
    I voted for Charizard for the same reason that most people vote for Pikachu, it's overpowered to the point of being boring. Let's look at it's track record shall we? Magmar:Pwned, Drake's Dragonite: Did a shitton of damage, Pideot:Pwned, FREAKIN' ENTEI: Pwned, Goldem,Scizor, and Blastoies:Pwned, Other Dragonite:Pwned, and just for shits and giggles Articuno:Pwnd. I'll tell you why they put that thing on a bus in the midddle of Johto, it's because they knew it too. And teh worst part is, like Pikachu, it's not even that good in the games. I can understand it's power if it was a Dragonite for example, but Charizard should not be able to do that much damage without Belly Drum, period.

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    I don't like Gliscor because I don't like the Pokemon anyways.

lurker

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    you forgot lapris, technicaly he had a raticate for a half hour, and you forgot the other 100 tauros, and should haunter count? and i'd say gliscor too i wish it stayed a gliger

lurker

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    i don't think it's fair just cause pikachu is the main chartcters pokemon that it's the only one that can learn the best electrical attack

Raseri

a smogoner lol
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    I dont know why but I never liked Buizel, he just seems very annoying to me :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I Absolutely Hate buizel but the worst part about pokemon shows is that each new region he goes in he starts out as a noob again when he is a trainer of massive destruction he demolished like all the pokemon leagues

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    you forgot lapris, technicaly he had a raticate for a half hour, and you forgot the other 100 tauros, and should haunter count? and i'd say gliscor too i wish it stayed a gliger

LOl again i did not forget i had to cut a few out because I can only have 25Options for the poll

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    Buizel is amazing!!! I don't like Pikachu for one reason...
    HE BEAT REGICE GOES TO PALLET TOWN LOSES[not destroyed but loses] TO ELECTIVIRE THEN GOES TO SINNOH AND HE CANT BEAT AN ELEKID!?!?!?
    And I hate Grotle for the fact of it being Grotle. I destroyed Volkner in Diamond with just Turtwig and fell in love. Other than that, I like Ash's Pokemon except for one more...
    I'm lookin at you, Muk...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    I cant belive pikachu is the most hated oh well i hate grotle cuz i hate grass types i only like 3 types ground type fire type and water type

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Chimchar and Staravia can just roll up in a ball and die.

Chimchar with the whole "I HAVE DIS SECRET POWER LOOK AT MEEE.... TOOz BADz Iz CANTz USEz ITz!!!1"

and Chimchar shouldn't be that powerful for just a Chimchar unless it was kept back from evolving.
    I think he's already a Monferno now, but whatever.

Staravia because that voice is a mix between Whimpy guy and a Female Opera Singer.
    And Ash already has Noctowl, AND MAYBE HE CAN KEEP HIS PROMISE TO PIDGEOT AND GO BACK FOR IT.

God Ash, you lying bastard. >.<"

So pretty much, Staravia because Ash already freaking has birds, why not use them for once, Mr. "START ALL OVER AGAIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!1111". T_T

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Chimchar and Staravia can just roll up in a ball and die.

Chimchar with the whole "I HAVE DIS SECRET POWER LOOK AT MEEE.... TOOz BADz Iz CANTz USEz ITz!!!1"

and Chimchar shouldn't be that powerful for just a Chimchar unless it was kept back from evolving.
    I think he's already a Monferno now, but whatever.

Staravia because that voice is a mix between Whimpy guy and a Female Opera Singer.
    And Ash already has Noctowl, AND MAYBE HE CAN KEEP HIS PROMISE TO PIDGEOT AND GO BACK FOR IT.

God Ash, you lying bastard. >.<"

So pretty much, Staravia because Ash already freaking has birds, why not use them for once, Mr. "START ALL OVER AGAIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!1111". T_T

lol i think ur right with the staravia but it kinda got better now that it is a starvaptor

Back