• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of Ash's Pokemon is your favorite

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Ash's Squirtle has always been my favourite! I really liked its personality when I was younger and still think it was a pretty cool (and powerful) Pokemon now (:

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • My favorites in the OS were Caterpie and Primape, but he gave both of them up. I did like his shiny Noctowl though, pretty sure he kept him. Not because it was shiny, but because I love the Hoot-Hoot evo line XD

Thorton

Factory Head
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Ash's Infernape for sure. It had great character development and proved to be a tough contender when the going got rough.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I like ash's charizard, primeape, Bulbasaur and squirtle. They all had their unique stories and what not

rom hunter

tongue-tied
    Years
  • Caterpie (before evolving), Muk, Sceptile, Torkoal and Gliscor are my favorites. I like Snorlax too but Ash never used it frequently in battles and IMO Snorlax could have been used in a better way. I haven't watched Best Wishes and X and Y yet so can't say anything about Ash's 5th and 6th generation pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Boring answer, but I'm gonna have to go with Pikachu, because he does things like

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Pikachu
    Caterpie
    Charizard
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur
    Butterfree
    Krabby (none one gonna talk about it?
    Mankey

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Thinking about it, I've realized that I like a lot of his Pokemon.

Top favourites are; Torkoal, Sceptile, Froakie, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Muk, Infernape, Corphish, Heracross and Torterra. Most of them are for their development like Infernape, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, but the rest are because of their personalities.

Oh and early seasons Pikachu for his comic relief.

Before evolving Snorunt, Caterpie, and Phanpy were up there, but once they evolved they lost all of their personality and just became boring.

Same with his bird Pokemon, none of them are interesting and they're just plain.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Until I read Junos post, I would have said Charmander.

But they make a very compelling point.

Back