• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of your classes has/had the most work?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I just posted my schedule. :|

And 7 classes is mandatory.

Your school is strict. I'm assuming you're a senior since you're taking Government, Econ, and 12th Grade Language Arts. At my school we were only required to take 5 classes our senior year. And we were also allowed use Work Experience or classes at our local community college to count as a class so a student could only need to be at school for four classes then go to work and count that as Work Experience.

Also, the seniors who were already 18 only needed to take whatever they needed to graduate... even if that was only one or two classes.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
    Triple science. Nine hours of science over five days, three hours of Chemistry, three of Phsyics and three of Biology. Different teachers for all three. Very stressful. It's worth it, though. *Loves her science*.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Honors US History I as well as Honors English 10 were the hardest classes I took in high school.

Years
    Well in high school it was definitely Citizenship. We had to write 3 800 word essays in a small amount of time about the most boring subject known to man. and what was even worse it was only worth half a qualification!
    And for college, which i haven't even started yet, i am going to guess that its going to be graphic design since i haven't even started college yet i have already been given a project i needed to do (25 pics pf buildings and 25 pics of typography!!!) and they expect us to do this when we haven't even started the class so know body knows what to do XD i've just got a load of random pics :P

but i'll post back here in about a week when i have actually started my classes :D

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    well before i graduated i went to summerschool. and i remember it was a 2 week class and we had to do a book project,a final project that included i think a 4 or 5 page research paper, poem about the person you chose, letter to the person, reaction to the persons life, and a collage about the person, also had to do a lot of class word D:

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    English (Literature + Grammar). I am currently anticipating (or rather, dreading) the next three months, wherein we will start working on our term paper. Luckily, we get to write about any topic we want. UNLUCKILY, the teachers are a little hard to please, so, atm, I'm constantly trying to modify my topic into something they see fit. =/
    If I'm having a hard time trying to just modify my topic now, I think the next three months will just be... hell.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Eww, homework... But this year I'm at a new school so I dunno about the homework so far, seeing as I started last week... But here we go:

Biology Honors: Well... We have a reading packet every night and a quiz every day so that's nothing...

Chemistry Honors: Not much... Just notes... =/

Algebra 2 Honors: I suck at math so a little homework seems like a lot... But still... Not much...

Advanced Theater: It's pass or fail so no. Easy if you can chill around and make a fool of yourself...

Advanced Drawing: This course is also pass or fail so it is rather easy. :D

Civics Honors: I was upset about not taking Modern World History and this teacher doesn't give much work at all. Just reading...

Spanish 2 Honors: Last year, I had a 98 in spanish all year so I liked it... But now I'm in a dif. school with a different spanish program and I've realized that I am very far behind... So this just became rather difficult! D:

English 2 Honors: Meh... Just read every night... Vocab... Tis' fine... :D

And yeah... Last year I think that I had the most in World History (essay every other night) and english (just... hard...)

.... Was this a long post...? Sorry! ^^;

:D Is not school just so much fun! *Sigh*

Back