• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one...

Which would you rather

• Be a trainer

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • be a pokemon

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • It would be fun to be a pokemon and all but I'd rather be a trainer. It seems awesome to be able to own pokemon and choose your team. Traveling and trying to be the best, while being close to your pokemon. I like the idea of being in charge of the battle and commanding it.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I would prefer being a human. I wouldn't want to be a trainer though, rather a breeder. But that's not the question i guess. So yes, i'd rather be a trainer then a Pokemon.

Vie

Years
  • I'd rather be a trainer. Otherwise some dumb idiot could get the idea to catch me. xD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I'd rather be a trainer. Being a Pokemon is fun, but... It just doesn't thrill me if I have to "escape" the claws of the Poke ball. Not that the Poke ball has claws...

Besides... Damn, I lost my train of thought. I hate it when it happens...

Whatever. Under me would be Infernape, Luxray and Glaceon. Those three were my Battle Frontier trio.

Ayselipera

but I wouldn't mind being a flying or
    water type pokemon for a little while
    just so I could know what its like to fly
    up in the air or swim to the bottom of
    the ocean.

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    In real life?

It's hard to say. Being a trainer would be awesome, but you could be a Snorlax and sleep all day. Hm...Tricky...

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
    Years
  • In real life?

It's hard to say. Being a trainer would be awesome, but you could be a Snorlax and sleep all day. Hm...Tricky...
    if you wanna be a lazy pokemon who naps all day, be a slopoke, because you can nap with a bonus: you can be the biggest dumbass in the world, and people will go "hes not dumb, hes a slopoke"
    and people would be smart enough not to catch you ;)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    I would much rather be a trainer. Just the thought of interacting with Pokemon and battling with them sounds really cool.

Years
  • Being a pokemon wouldn't be bad, always wandered what would be like to be another animal...but still I'd rather be a trainer, have to think about strategies and earning badges and that kind of stuff, sweet :D

The 3 pokes I'd choose would be:
    1-Lopunny (my favourite pokemon ever I couldn't just let it out :D)
    2-Azumarill (what would I be without a neat water pokemon, with "huge power")
    3-Flygon (good typage, nice stats, and cute a nice add to any team, believe it!)

Years
  • I would be a trainer, Not saying that being a Pokemon would be fun but I just wouldn't really want to be one, I would prefer staying as a human, My three Pokemon would be: Umbreon, Charizard, Pikachu.

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
  • Trainers are loads of fun, don't get me wrong. But if anything I'd love to be a pokemon! A mareep to be exact! Just starting basics, the critter is just so darn cute! And it was always my power pokemon in Silver. Plus the idea of evolving into the mega-Ampharos, heck yes!

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
  • being a pokemon would be cool because of the powers, but I'd rather be a trainer because if you catch pokemon you basicly control there powers anyway
    I'd have 1.Cloyster 2.Electrode 3.Zangoose

Back