• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which one?

Which Version

• Fire Red

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Leaf Green

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

harvestdude2481723

FIRE SHALL RULE!!!!
Years
  • Which one is going to be better does anybody have a clue......i guess not............I know i will place a poll!!!:knockedou

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • ahem...if you have a look at some sites, as a random example..*cough*...or not so random, www.marillsworld.com or www.the-apcc.com you will see there is not going to be a leaf green except in japan. its to be changed to blue...oceean blue or water blue or somethin. i will get the blue one.

[edit] this should be in mixed voting polls, were i a mod i would move it but as it is...mods? please move!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err, no it's fine Soph. It's a poll about which version you think is going to be better. We decided if a poll's topic has its own forums, like this does, we keep it there. Things like "Favorite Pet?"" go in MVP. ^_^;

Much like its predecessors, there will probably be just a few key differences including a few Pok?mon and such.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Thay both are going to be the same game, just some differences in the Pokemon and some little stuff. What it comes down to is what Pokemon do you like better and what color you like better.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    How about which one you plan to get just based on the little we know? Sort of, "Since you played Red first in the old days, will you play Fire Red first, or switch and play blue?" etc.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • I dunno...Green, I suppose. Bulbasaur was the most powerful (it is true) anyway, although I like Charmander and Squirtle too...which reminds me: is there going to be a Blue advanced?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Fire red sounds better than water blue dont you think??
    But it always seems as if the second one of the games has better pokemon so i've made my choice...

BTW I would rather it if they swapped the words around- "red fire", "blue water", "green leaf"

oh and is blue advance replacing green or is it goin to be separate? :\

Last edited:

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • harvestdude2481723 said:
    Which one is going to be better does anybody have a clue......i guess not............I know i will place a poll!!!:knockedou
    They are equal. *Enough said*

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • I would get green or blue, partly because blue is my favourite colour, partly because of Vulpix/Ninetails...
    Meowth and Persian are cute too.

However, I would miss Growlithe/Arcanine *sob*

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2004
    It will be named water blue and I did see a boxshot of it (the picture is deleted from the website now... sux). There is a blastoise with a blue background (I guess you thought of that!) and instead of a little leaf or fire thingy there is a water droplet.

Back