• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which one?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2005
    hi i love pokemon games and i only have enough to get one more. Whice one should i get: I have all of the games except sapphire, emerald and fire red, leaf green. which one should i buy?

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Emerald. May need FireRed/LeafGreen if u save up later on for more trading purposes

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Fire Red or Leaf Green if you already have Ruby and don't have one of them!

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Fire Red/ LeafGreen are good. No doubt. But its best to own either one and Emerald, as FR/LG get boring too fast.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2005
    i think i am going to get an emerald but then i will get a fire red that same day. i will get it used*

Years
    Well I Have Yellow, Crystal,sapphire, Fire Red, Emerald, Colliseum And Xd But Let Me Tell You, Emerald Is Just Like Sapphire And Ruby, There Isn't Alot Of Differences But Fr/lg Are Good Because The New Think They Have Is That You Can Go To, 7 Or 8 Different Kinds Of Islands And I Had Alot Of Fun With That One. So I Say Pick Fr/lg.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Emerald is better for trainers who want to test their skillz, what with the Battle Frontier and all. FireRed and LeafGreen dont get as old as RBY used to, but they still get old pretty quick if you know what you're doing.

Back