• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which part gave you the most trouble????

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Uhm...
    I wanted to turn off the game during the Elite Four. It was about 6 days after it was released and I had been playing since it came out, but DANG.
    Y'know the first one, with the bugs?
    Almost my entire team was weak against bugs, and my only fire type was slow and didn't know any fire type-attacks. I won thanks to critical-hitting his drapion..
    Cynthia was... hard-ish. I had uxie, so I just yawned everyone on her team as they were sent out and beat them up with my other pokemon, Milotic was the hardest..
    I won because she ran out of healing stuff I bet, because I got her pokemon in red A-LOT and she stopped healing.

Years
    well for me the 2nd times the charm! i always got through every obstacle in the second try
    i always make a plan before i go through but candice's gym was so friggin hard
    i didnt play for 2 hours cuz i was making a plan on how to get through those stupid snowballs

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The hardest part was not getting annoyed at all the stupid HMs they had to add! ... at least they made Flash a TM instead. >.>;;

As for the E4, I went kinda overkill on the training beforehand, because I was expecting it to be harder, but then I whooped 'em.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    Ack! I'm not even as far as the Elite Four...I'm a bit scared now.

But seriously, the bit I found the hardest was Cyrus at Spear Pillar, no doubt. I was struggling through with just Torterra, Haunter, Chatot and Lucario...I worked myself up so much that I nearly fainted!

Right now I'm chasing Mesprit; I panicked and used my precious Masterball on Dialga like the idiot I am and I'm now trying to catch her with a Quick Ball...it's proving pretty hard!

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    NO bit was really really hard but i would say fight lucians Bronzong was a bit hard the frist time cause i had a very unbalanced team i had like a lv 76 torterra who had a very bad moveset and not much luck wih bronzongs type advantage and like 5 lv 20s

Back