• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Plate(s) would you like to give (or have you given) to Arceus?

eternal_prince_neptune

Expert Pokémon Pearl Trainer
    Years
    Hi, guys and girls!

Since I unlocked the Heaven's Pipe on my Pokémon Pearl JAP, I could get Arceus.
    Now, Arceus is a definitive member of my team (I'm still training it...) and I was wonderin'...

Which Plate(s) would you like to give (or have you given) to Arceus?

As me, I give to it a Mind Plate, makin' it a Psychic-type, but I think a Water Drop Plate too could make it powerful...

Anyway, I wait replies ^_^

Bye!!!

P.S.: Need more PC Friends ^_^

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    I will wait for the even and get the ??? Plate. After all Curse and Egg pokemon rock.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    The Ghost plate, or the Dragon plate...you decide. I'd give my Arceus a different plate every once in a while for a different experance. (sp?)

But...if you could get it, I would give Arceus the ??? plate. 8D

Mizer

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    When the Legit version of Arceus hits, ??? Arceus will be popular.

eternal_prince_neptune

Expert Pokémon Pearl Trainer
    Years
    Wait!

I hacked to get Heaven's Pipe but NOT (and I repeat, NOT) to catch it in Shiny form.

I spent 2 days to get it in that form, I turned off my DS 4 about...30 times or more?

However, Can ??? Plate be found in the underground?

Wait replies ^_^

Bye!

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    no plates cause arceus is a stupid god pokemon which no one should really have.

Mizer

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Listen, Only Legit Arceus Will provide the ??? Plate. You cannot find it anywhere except for at the Nintendo Event of Arceus.

Edit: ES you are wrong Eggs are of the indeterminate ??? Group.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I have an Arceus that I commonly use for single-player, and I equip it with the Spooky Plate. Most of the time I rarely go up against another ghost or dark type, so it doesn't really matter. When I really care about type match-ups since more pokemon know dark type attacks, I use the Icicle Plate if I feel there's a low chance of facing a strong enough fire type to withstand Earth Power or Judgement from my vitamin'd Arceus..

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    I truly don't see people's issues with other people hacking to get the Heaven's Pipe that LEADS to Arceus if they still have to CATCH it themselves at level 80...but whatever.

So, the Spooky Plate is the Ghost one? Good; I already have that one. :3 Now to wait for my birthday to get an Action Replay...

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I like using the Dark or Spooky one.

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    what is the ??? plate? how does it affect the type etc?
    yep, apparently 4th gen is the end, such a shame ive been waiting forever for a proper full fledged pokemon 3d game. not like any of that Pokemon Colosseum business. but a proper gb/a/ds style adventure

Mizer

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Not Much is known about the ??? Plate for all we know everything could infect be super effective or ineffective. It is proposed to be the plate it will have at the actual event.

Years
    I randomly change the plate that Arceus is holding from time to time. Right now, it is holding the Flame Plate because I like how he looks in that form.

Years
    splash cuz i water is the best type
    and for all of those who say 4gen is the end!! who said it nintedno? no than it's not true and why well nintendo end now? they get about a 1000,000,000 each month from all around the world becuse of only pokemon i don't think they well stop

Back