• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Plate was your first.

Years
  • Of course everyone knows what i'm talking about. Those plates that boost a pokemon's attack if it matches that type?

Well i was just wandering which plate was your first plate of the ones you currently have?

Mine was Dread plate.

PS: shaymin's new form= stupid, retarded, etc (in my opinion) i just hate it...

Years
  • Pretty pointless thread but i belive my 1st plate was either the splash or ice plate but im pretty sure it was ice

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
    Years
  • I think it was either the splash plate or the poisonplate i cant remember pretty pointless thread though XD

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • Mine was for sure splash plate...which at the time didnt help much, cause i didnt have any waters on my team.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Um I think it was the one behind dialga/palkia.

That is an orb raising Dragon/Water, Dragon/Steel.

Anyway, Mine was Splash plate. Picked up when underground.

Dread Plate. Is it random for people or something? I thought Dread Plate is legitimately the first one you can get, in the Old Chateau.

Not necicerally

Back