• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which player character had the best outfit?

Which player character had the best outfit?

• Red (RGB/FRLG)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Leaf (FRLG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethan (GSC/HGSS)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Kris (C)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lyra (HGSS)

• Brendan (RSE/ORAS)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • May (RSE/ORAS)

• Lucas (DPPt)

• Dawn (DPPt)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Hilbert (BW)

• Hilda (BW)

• Nate (B2W2)

• Rosa (B2W2)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Calem (XY)

• Serena (XY)

• Elio (SM/USUM)

• Selene (SM/USUM)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Chase (Let's Go)

• Elaine (Let's Go)

• Victor (SwSh)

• Gloria (SwSh)

• Total voters
Years
  • just wanna get your opinions so i can get a taste of people's style preferences hehe. if you'd ask me, mine would have to be Lucas in Platinum because that hat is so unique to him, and i like how winter wear looks on people lol (also nostalgia bias ofc but let's try not to include that in the conversation).

Spoiler:

Years
  • Serena! Her style is so pretty, definitely something I'd wear ;_;

without a doubt! i saw you in the selfie thread a while back and it looks like you and serena have almost the exact same hair lol just different colors

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • voted for ethan, gloria, kris, and rosa (my absolute favorite). i would have tossed a vote to both lucas and dawn, but platinum has separate outfits so i was like hhhhh and didn't but i really like those too.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Not sure they were the "best outfits," but I think Black & White's protagonists (Hilbert and Hilda) were the most aesthetically pleasing. Least faves would have to be Victor (SWSH), Serena (XY), and Lyra (HGSS).

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Definitely Serena. Girl has way cuter clothes than I do. ;o;

Also voted Brendan because his beanie is too cool. I thought he had white hair for the longest time though. His hair is easier to see in ORAS.
    tumblr_nbcxklmN3X1td1o02o2_1280.gif

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Probably May from ORAS. Always liked her outfit, it's super cute and fashion goals lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm not a huge fan of the male protags design. Brendan being the exception, at least in RSE. ORAS kinda ruined his design for me due to lack of character customization which meant running into a lot of clones online...

Female protags seem to be a lot more diverse in terms of design. That makes it a lot harder for me to decide.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Have to say Dawn from Platinum especially, to the point where I liked her design so much I played as her despite being a guy, since I'd rather dress more the way I like than be the correct gender

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I always thought Leaf from Fr/Lg dressed really cute/casual. Otherwise maybe Serena. Out of the males either Red or Lucas.

Back