• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon do you refuse to evolve?

Kelp

<3
    Years
    I once had a Buizel I refused to evolve. I think I named it Chet.

Now my 5% Staryu that I caught in Canalave is the one I refuse to evolve.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
    Ok I know a lot of my friends are going to laugh at me for this but... Pichu.
    your probably thinking Why pichu? Well...
    A. I can't hide it, I may be a guy but its cuteness got to me.
    B. If trained right it can learn some powerful moves such as volt tackle
    C.Also if trained/breeded right it can learn some attacks that could be harder to teach to a pikachu

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I have never ever stopped the evolve process of a pokemon because i have never found it fitting because i always want the strongest i can get.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    For me, it's Power over Cuteness, too. I've only stopped one evolution. Eevee. My Eevee started to evolve into an Espeon, and I prevented it. Kept preventing it (both Espeon and Umbreon) until I just gave him an everstone. I love Eevee. It's not a cute thing, I've just always loved the Pokemon. I eventually evolved him into a Jolteon, though.

Other than that, only unevolved ones I've had were the ones that evolve through trade. And that was because I never had access to trading. Until I got a wire to do so for Christmas one year (from Dollar Tree, too. lol But it worked for like five years, so I'm not complaining) and even then, I couldn't find anyone to trade my Graveler or Kadabra with... I spent all those years wanting a Golem and an Alakazam... and now that I have them on Platinum, I don't even like them. So, I'll probably have an unevolved Kadabra next reset.

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
    I never evolve Wartortle. One of my favorite designs turns into one of my least favorite designs.

Back