• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon have you caught the most?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    I've caught...

Pidgey: 91
    Rattata: 81
    Eevee: 44
    Spearow: 40
    Venonat: 40
    Weedle: 32

I've never seen a single Drowzee.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
  • A lot of Staryu and Venonat have been appearing on my city lately.

Probably because Texas is the "Lone-Star State" that's why Staryu are pretty common in here.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Surprise, surprise. Rattata and Pidgey appear the most often out of any Pokémon I find.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Soooooo many pidgeys xD
    Literally im getting sick of going through and releasing haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    I have the most of Magikarp (92), yay! I have been working towards getting a Gyrados, and I am almost there.

I was actually very happy when I checked my Pokedex. Pidgies and Rattattas are so rampant that I now just ignore them. I still thought Pidgies would have the highest number caught; but they were second, at 88.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I think it was Pidgey or Rattata in my last post, right now however its definitely Eevee, Seen: 89 and Caught: 62.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Rattata wins with 299.

I still catch them for experience, and because i like to use a lucky egg to do 60 evolutions in 30 minutes, for 60000 XP.

For that, the pokemon that only cost 12 or 25 to evolve are the best, and you need a LOT of them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2019
    So far the Pokemon I have caught in Pokemon Go the most is Pidgey, Weedle, Clefairy, Eevee, Paras, and Caterpie.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I actually only got 2 or 3 Zubats and a Golbat :P

Mostly all I ever see now is Pidgey, Weedle, Ratatta, and offten Venonat and Eevee. There seem to be Haunter offten at night, too. Unless I'm going really out of the area, there's not much worth catching. Just hatching eggs :/

Back