• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon is the most huggable?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I want to pet a Squirtle. I don't know why.

And I really want to give a huuuuuuge hug to Cubone :(

Years
    DRAMPA. It's the most friendly and lovable Pokemon out there, who wouldn't give it a hug?! Arcanine, Furret and Ditto are also up there. I'd also say Stunfisk since it looks so sad all the time. It really deserves a hug. :(

I'd definitely love to hug a Drampa since it has a kind demanor and can protect me if I'm threatened. It may be cute and innocent, but proves to be strong when defending its friends.

Sirfetch’d

I didnt realize until today how huggable Vullaby is

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Kirlia. Mainly since its not overly large, it looks innocent, and you have to enjoy every minute of its current life stage before it eventually grows up to it final stage.

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
    Eevee, Mareep and Flaafy, the Buneary Line, the Cottonee line, the Mincinno line, really any fluffy Pokemon seems huggable.

I also kind of want to try hugging a Pachirisu. It's pretty adorable and small.

Years

It compels you to hug it. (Art by kimi133@DA)

+1 like to anyone who posted Whimsicott. <3 I mean, ofc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

It compels you to hug it. (Art by kimi133@DA)

+1 like to anyone who posted Whimsicott. <3 I mean, ofc.
    Okay true, mayyyybe it rivals Flareon in fluffy huggability c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    I kind of wonder what Mimikyu's real body feels like hugging it. :x

i remember talking to a little girl in game about her mimikyu, saying that she wanted to put different clothes on it or something but it refused to take it's rag off

so i get a very ragdoll/clothy feel from mimikyu

what's underneath however idk

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    The list would be long, but my favourites would be Eevee, Pikachu, Vulpix, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur.
    I don't know why, but I would also hug Riolu! I'm not sure why but I'd do it.
    Sometimes, I wish Pokémon were real. ^_^

Back