• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon would you trust to cut your hair?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Jynx looks like she know what she's doing.

Or maybe Scyther, if I want something edgy.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Jynx has a nice haircut. I wonder if she gives it herself or not.

Meloetta has nice hair too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen yesterday
    Well Alolan Dugtrio has the best hair. So which ever Pokemon cuts Alolan Dugtrio's hair. For some reason I'm really thinking it's gotta be Kecleon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    well that's a conclusion. also isn't alolan dugtrio's hair made of steel or smthn? that kecleon has got SKILL then

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I thought it was just steel type cause they're like a metal band

"This hair is made out of thin strands of steel and it grows slowly and continuously throughout the Dugtrio's life."

i bet kecleon has to like saw through each individual strand wow it must be patient

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen yesterday
    "This hair is made out of thin strands of steel and it grows slowly and continuously throughout the Dugtrio's life."

i bet kecleon has to like saw through each individual strand wow it must be patient
    Yeah but Kecleon can turn into a fighting type and easily shape the hair.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I'd make a team of eeveelutions to give me the most perfect hair you could ever imagine.

First, Flareon would singe my hair to an appropriate length.

Vaporeon would then put the fire out.

Sylveon would heal the burnt, damaged hair with heal bell and restore it to its former beauty (I bet this would also take care of dandruff or bumpy scalp or whatever other nasty stuff you have in there.)

I'd keep Leafeon around to grow back my hair if it ended up being too short. Would that work? I think it would work.

For volume, Jolteon could shock me for the desired effect, but that would probably be painful (anything for fashion tho amirite)

If Jolteon doesn't work out, I could make use of a combination of Espeon and Glaceon for volume. Espeon can magically lift my hair up using it's psychic abilities, but it wouldn't be able to hold it there all day, would it? So once my hair is all beautiful and voluminous, Glaceon freezes it in place. Genius, right? Hopefully it isn't a hot day.

Lastly, I bet that poisonous sweat that Umbreon excretes would be a great hair fragrance mixed with a bit of lemon juice or whatever.

What do you think? Is it not an ingenious plan?

It's 1 AM give me a break

I love your answers, they are always so .... fancy.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd say "Kingler, give me something sharp!" and I think Kingler would pull it off pretty well actually

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i'm not sure you can trust a pokemon that has good hair to give you a good haircut? bc like... i dont think they do their own hair.

Back