• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémons would you like as starters?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I would like a game where the story alternated between three different characters, each of which being able to choose from a different triangle.
    Poison>Grass>Ground
    Fire>Steel>Rock
    Fighting>Rock>Flying
    The three different beginning areas could be a heavily wooded forest, an industrial city, and a small mountain town respectively.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Lawl, I know this is the most cliche thing ever, but I think Eevee as a starter choice would be kind of cute :[ And then around the fourth gym or so you could do some side story to get the conditions of your choice to evolve it to whichever evolution of it you want. That'd be sweet, in my opinion >_>

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I would pick Gastly or some other ghost-type pokemon.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    The simple fact in the matter is (I know, ignorance XD) is that Nintendo is very unlikely to change the triangle cycle from Grass-Water-Fire. If I could choose I'd go Dark-Psychic-Fighting, but it won't happen :/

Ryusheika

Hero of Time
    Years
    If we were able to get away from the Fire, Grass, and Water starters, I'd like to go with Normal, Dark, and Electric. If that were the case, I'd use Munchlax, Shinx, and Sneasel.

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    The simple fact in the matter is (I know, ignorance XD) is that Nintendo is very unlikely to change the triangle cycle from Grass-Water-Fire. If I could choose I'd go Dark-Psychic-Fighting, but it won't happen :/
    And the reason it wouldn't is because Dark is immune to Psychic. If psychic attacks were "not very effective" on dark Pokémons, then it would work. And the main reason is because the've done the grass water fire triangle in every generation and I don't think they'll ever change it.

Back