• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Are You??

It's a hard choice since it's hard to pick favorites.
#619 - Mienfoo
#699 - Aurorous
#599 - Klink
#519 - Pidove

I'm not particularly fond of any of those Pokemon but I don't dislike them. Cool!

Last edited:

I am Scraggy. Not my favorite, but hey, at least he's a Pokemon I like( and 1/2 my favorite type too)

I have some favorites so I'll post 2 pkmn

#321 - Wailord ( Why? :( )

#459 - Snover ( Yes :D )

So I'm big a** grass mountain :D Gezzz xD

Last edited:
I have some favorites, so...

#239 (Elekid)

#469 (Yanmega)

#594 (Alomomola)

#609 (Chandelure)

Ironically, Chandelure is my part of my third-favorite Ghost-type evo line, third only to Golett/Golurk (#1) and the Honedge line (#2).

Fav gen: 1
Fav legendary: 1
Fav type: 3 = 113 I got Chansey. Holy crap, I'm the exact opposite of her xD I do NOT care for other people, I think I'm quite selfish myself.

I'm #311, Plusle....meh, out of all the Pikachu ripoffs, Plusle and Minun are my favorites.

I got #548, Petilil. I like the Pokemon, it's pretty cute in my opinion. ^^ Its evolution is pretty cool too. Now that I'd think about it, I'd use a Petilil in my team if I were to play Gen IV again.

#203 - Girafarig

[PokeCommunity.com] Which Pokemon Are You??

"The head on it's tail contains a small brain. It can instinctively fight even when facing backward."

2 (Favorite Gen)
4 (I don't know, I just like the Lake Trio because of the lake soundtrack.)
8 (Dragons FTW)

Alright! I'm a Tyranitar!
[PokeCommunity.com] Which Pokemon Are You??

Favorite generation - Gen II Favorite legendry trio - legendary birds. Favorite type - Fire. I am a Charizard #006.

Back