• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon deserves an evo in the 5th gen the most?

Who deserves an evo most in the 5th gen?

• Lapras

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Farfecth'd

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Dunsparce

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Delibird

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Corsola

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Mawile

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Sableye

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Banette

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Mawile- idk why i've always loved it- and delibird- but i hope they aren't visually raped like how D/P/Pt did the gen 1 evos

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Yeah, it irks me too that there are pokemon that should've NEVER existed without a evo (the most obivious example being Luvdisc) that just don't get the evo they need...
    But I don't think I'll ever give up pokemon... it's like pokemon has worked into my DNA... (I'm not obessed, thankfully, but it's still unimagenable for me to actually give it up.)
    You know, now I'm hoping that the Farfecth'd & Delibird evos that Mistyy showed me not too long ago will be actual pokemon...
    & to Deathrider24... Houndoom is actually pretty good in UU, I recall...
    & I think it may be usable in OU on Sunny day teams...
    I can send you a guide to Sunny day teams, if you'd like me to...
    just PM or VM me, & I'll send ya it.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Farfetch'd. Cool design, neato movepool, but completely S*** stats. Plus, there's a 95% chance its evo would look awesome.

But, frankly, all of those on the poll except Lappy need one. Lappy does fine as is.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    lets see dunsparce mawile and delibird come to mind first
    also I think Miltank and taruos need a baby evo like a calf or something males into Tarous and females into Miltank

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Lapras.

If it has an evolution, i'd be shocked. The evolution would just be a massive beast.

And how about Qwilfish? I think he needs one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Most of the Hoenn stand-alones should be left as stabd-alones.
    I could never imagine Absol, Tropius, Solrock, or the like with an evolution.

However, Castform could make for an interesting evolution prospect.
    If not just for novelty value, since even an evolution would probably remain UU at best.

Haha. Of course, I'd also love to see a Breloom evolution. Oh Lord, imagine how broken that would be.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Dunsparce-Because with max 31 IV's and a good Nature he can only get like 230 Sp. Attack. Poor thing needs to evolve. I would go with about any of those on the list, but he really needs it.

Bob2424

Bob is a pokeman trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Id say Marrowak needs an evolution the most.but other than him I say lapras and pachirisu

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    PINSIR!!! He needs a place on the list! He's needed an Evo since Gen 2, when Scizor told him to eat his dust! XD

Also, Dunsparce deserves the evo.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Pinsir got screwed in 2nd gen due to scyther gaining an evo but he isn't the only top bug without an evo Heracross may need an evo aswell.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    I think it should be Lapras or Farfetch'd. They should even get a pre-evolution.
    But whoever said Banette should be murdered

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    None to me. No offense, but I hated the new evos in the 4th gen. I think they'll just ruin the pokemon D; Zoroark doesn't seem epic or anything to me.

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
    lol Arkeis, I used to visit there all the time.

Anyway, why isn't Pinsir on that list. >:O

He deserves an evolution as much as those guys.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    Of those in the list, I think Farfetch'd could really use the evolution, it is a joke as it is and some kind of samurai bird would be neat. Which I'd really like to see get an evolution is Sandslash... I mean it is not that sucky but the guy got very overshadowed by Donphan. A Steel-Ground type for its evolution would be really hot.

Back