• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon do u think are uninspired?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hmmm...the first one that comes to mind is Magicarp. Seriously, it's just a FISH that flops around...and Splash doesn't do a thing, how da heck are ya supposed to train it? Except in Mystery Dungeon when a Pokemon uses Splash it'll either land on a different tile or another Pokemon close by and cause 5 damage....but that ain't much. :\
    The slightest idea,yeah i agree.
    But for me all Pokemon are special in their own unique way^_^"!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Hmmm...the first one that comes to mind is Magicarp. Seriously, it's just a FISH that flops around...and Splash doesn't do a thing, how da heck are ya supposed to train it? Except in Mystery Dungeon when a Pokemon uses Splash it'll either land on a different tile or another Pokemon close by and cause 5 damage....but that ain't much. :\

I personally like magikarp, as its the crappiest pokemon in the game, but evolves into one of the best pokemon in the game(when there was only 150 pokemon). But still is one hell of a pokemon nowadays.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    grimer, tangela, bidoof, carnivine, and luvdisc.
    grimer is a piece of sludge*splat*, how can sludge be alive?
    Tangela...what is it anyways? Pokemon are supposed to be based off of real or mythological animals. tangela is just ropes tied together. Tangrowth is even worse, it has hands. since when do vines have hands?
    bidoof, its just a buck toothed beaver. They couldn't have made it look ANY cooler.
    carnivine, its a carnivorous plant! that sounds cool, but no, they had to bring in 3rd graders.
    luvdisc, its just a flat heart. How simpler can it get?
    oh, also mantine and onix.
    onix is a pile of rocks connected together, and mantine is a manta ray with a fish looking rocket on it. It sounds like something the military would do, and after that came jokes about irwin and mantine.
    Tsk,tsk,tsk.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well it's hard to choose just one....but Lickilicky takes the cake. LICKILICKY? what kind of name is that? And he just looks plain stupid...

Carnivine is also pretty lame...Chatot is useless, Pachirisu is just trying to be Pikachu and failing.

Years
    OMG OMG OMG OMG you people have not said spirtomb it looks like a 3 yeear old drew it it is ugly and stupid

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Who deleted my post? Probopass is simply a Jew of iron.
    And Rock/Steels generally, what makes gamefreak think it's a good type combination?

xrobx

always against the odds
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Who deleted my post? Probopass is simply a Jew of iron.
    And Rock/Steels generally, what makes gamefreak think it's a good type combination?

maybe because it's offensive to jewish people?

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    i think anyone who said any of the 1st and 2nd gen pokes are really foolish(with few excptions)those first too are what made pokemon pokemon. they are the originals!! but any thing in the 3rd and 4th gen( espically the 4th) i could understand...

but id say bidoof,bedew, drifloom and its evo, and alot more i cant rememebrer

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Least interesting Poke is Wormadan (spelt wrong I'm assuming) The thing is just so uncreative, and, for some reason, quite annoying.

Back