• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

I hate everything about it. |:< Its appearance, its move (Lovely Kiss *shudders*) and... everything! |:<
    Please, someone gve it a decent evolution so it can be forgotten. ;_:

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    I don't hate Zubat, I only hate the frequency of Zubat encounters. The Pokemon itself is fine.

Magikarp can go die in a fire. Seriously, at least give it ONE attack. Tackle at Lv. 15 doesn't cut it, because it takes to long to get there due to its weakness. Give it, like, I don't know, maybe TACKLE FROM THE START?!!

What happened to cool legendaries? Generation IV had THE WORST legendary Pokemon EVER. The only good was was Giratina.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I still stand by my hate of Drowzee and Hypno. Their design is just AWFUL. Those are the only two Pokemon I really hate. I like all the others. :3

Years
    i HATE rattata, bidoof, TENTACOOL, ummmmmmmm and like ALMOST ALL of the sinnoh ones (except the new eeveelutions:D and some others) ESPECIALLY the new evolutions for the kanto poke's

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I dont hate many pokemon but the two I cant stand is zubat and magikarp. zubat because i always find it in the caves.(ALL THE TIME!!!) and magikarp because it is so weak

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Wooper and Quagsire. I don't know why, I just hate them. Every time I see one, I just wanna throw my DS across the room. XD They're so weird looking and just... blah. xP

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    i hate female wobbufet its just so repulsive it makes me want to kill it literally lol

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    ELECTABUZZ.

I HATE its cry, I hate how effing fast and powerful it is (i've never used one though), I hate how I can NEVER seem to OHKO any Electabuzz I meet (EVER!) and I HATE how Static activates ALL THE TIME when I use any physical attack on it. ALWAYS! Seriously. I can't remember ONE time i've fought an electabuzz, hit it with a physical attack, and not get Static'd.

I hate Magmar nearly as much (since most reasons above applies to Magmar as well), but since it doesen't have such an annoying cry, Magmar > Electabuzz.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like all pokemon, except for 2.

Carnevine. What were they thinking? It's just an ugly, weak Victreebell wanabee! Seriously? Did the run out of ideas? We already had a Venus Flytrap pokemon. I hate Carnevine.

Darkrai. Firstly, there are too many legendaries now. Catching one isn't special anymore. The reason why Darkrai stands out as so bad is because the design could have been thought up by anyone. Yes, even I could have come up with it. It's not creative at all. Also, it's such a fanboy's wet dream.

Muaha, okay. The Bellsprout line seems to be based more off of a pitcher plant than a flytrap. Carnivine has Levitate (Read: is immune to Toxic Spikes), and has what look like teeth, which would be actually useful for something. Carney's not particularly special competitively, but it's a decent grass type. Not like Victreebel fares much better. Legendary Pokemon: They are too special. How many legendary Pokemon are catchable in Platinum, without events (that's 9, 12 with.)? And how many wild battles do you go through over the course of the game where you don't even want to catch the Pokemon? Darkrai in particular has the most potent sleeping attack in the whole game, along with it's ability and being able to learn Dream Eater and Nightmare. It's just fun to use. And I doubt "anyone" could come up with that little number. A little voice in my head says you've never really bothered to look too deeply at the Sugimori art for that particular Pokemon. the claws, and the wisps of shadow on the forearms among other things. Furthermore, if something has a fanbase, it has to be appealing on some level, doesn't it? I would wager that it's attacks and theme lend it popularity more than it's "uncreative design".

Also, the white makes him look pretty.[/Contrary]

In other news, Granbull. *shiver* I'm not sure what they were thinking there, except that it would be funny for proper old ladies to run about with a butt-ugly pet dog...
    Ah!
    That's exactly what they were doing. Those women who have the scariest dog on the planet, and they treat it like some sort of do-no-wrong spoiled child! It's them! And it comes from a little puppy in a pink dress, which could give them that opinion in the first place! Fridge Brilliance!

Uh, I'm out of Pokemon to hate. o_____o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    Jynx, Mr. Mime, Machamp, basically any humanoids. My sister whose next to me, wants me to say she hates the baby pokemon; she thinks that's overdoing it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2011
    I HATE geodude!!!!!!
    I wonce saw a golden geodude and it exploded before I could catch it.
    it was level 16, I used a ultra ball and it shook three times before breaking out!
    when I think about it i cry :(

Years
    The only pokemon that I think is worthy of being hated is...
    Bidoof! I mean I don't even know why nintendo would think of such a weak and ugly pokemon, the first time I saw one a shut down my Pearl and screamed.

Now in annoance it's Zubat/Golbat, I hate confuse ray + they give you like no xp T~T

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Okay, I've thought it over. I still don't hate any of them.
    But certain things annoy me because of how unnecessary they are.
    First, let me say to Xirr0 that I agree with your sister.
    Baby Pokemon are unnecessary; if every species had a baby form, I might not dislike them so much.
    But due to the fact that not every species has one, and the fact that it seems almost like a filler evolution for lack of better ideas, I don't really like baby Pokemon.
    Besides, baby forms take away the cuteness of having an actual baby of that specific species. For instance, a baby Pikachu would be adorable just as a baby Pikachu... it doesn't need a baby form to be a baby.
    I dunno, maybe it's just me.

And not only baby Pokemon seem filler-ish. A lot of added on evolutions kind of do, too. If the evolutions were complete before, it doesn't make sense for random new evolutions of them to just suddenly appear because the creators felt like making new ones. Making new Pokemon doesn't bother me (even if I don't really care for the newer ones personally), I just don't agree with making new evolutions for species that were already complete. Just make new Pokemon. Don't change old ones.

And there's more stuff I have, but eh. Whatever. I've said enough.
    And everyone's entitled to opinions, guys. Be mature, please.

Back