• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • This is just an experiment and the too find which Pokemon is most hated, cause I'll be involving that in my Fan Fic

I hate Bidoof and Electivire

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    inb4bidoofhate

Charizard. People actually think it is the best thing ever when it can get killed anywhere outside of in-game battles.
    Typhlosion is better only because it lacks the flying ability.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Design wise, I think Rhyperior, Lickylicky, Tangrowth, Magmortar, Electivire and (to a lesser extent, mind) Magnezone.

Yup, you read it right. Those are all the Gen IV Pokemon who evolve from Gen I Pokemon. I hate the fact that they added to long-established evolutionary lines with poorly-designed and hideously named abominations. I only slightly dislike Magnezone, however, because I'm playing through Explorers of Sky and I love his flashing police-lights animation. ^o^

I also hate Venomoth because as a child, my 'mons got poisoned by one, and they all fainted, and being young, I cried. And that experience scarred me for life... in hatred of Venomoth!

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and Bidoof!

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Zubat/Golbat. Crobat is tolerated only because it doesn't appear in the wild and I actually like it... somewhat.

But Zubat and Golbat make me want to throw my DS.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • AMBIPOM

ಠ_ಠ

It has udders on its tail. Tell me that isn't absolutely terrifying and ugly. ;_; I hate iit.

xReptilexTrainerx

Reptillian Trainer
    Years
  • Ooooo wait I hate Dunsparce as well!

What the heck is it anyway... half Forest Gump a Quater Pokemon and a Quater Snake?!?!

Evolve it in the fifth game or just dump it in the bad ideas!

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Hate is a very strong word.
    There are Pokemon I dislike but there are good qualities in all Pokemon.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Can't say I ever liked Ambipom, it was too weird for me. Aipom already had a hand on its tail and that was kinda cute. Then they just turned into it whatever it is now.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I really don't mind Zubat. It's annoying as hell the first time you go into that cave, but it's good for level grinding, and not a problem once you get repels. Plus, I luff Crobat. <3

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well...Fearow used to bug me but I've gotten over that. Golbat only bugs me cause of confuse ray, seeing it everywhere doesn't bother me.

Pokemon I dislike though would have to be; Seaking, it's always bugged me for some reason; Ariados, that thing just scares the crap out of me; and finally Purugly, it's just like it's name, and though I usually defend the pokemon designers I have no idea what they were thinking when they made...that.

Back