• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon do you think is most annoying?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    In Fr/Lg I think the girl with the Chansey is most annoying cause it keeps using minimize!!! :dead:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I just think Chanseys in general are annoying. You spend ages searching for one in the Safari Zone, and then when you throw the ball, they break out and run away in the same turn! They're so frustrating!!! XD

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    Regirock was nuts for me... 1hp, throwing timer balls. Then it struggled and killed itself. I did that like 5 times, then I used master ball. Absolutely crazy. First time I had troubles like that.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Ah yes the most annoying pokemon in the game for me is Paris.Finally found one in shiney yesterday then just as i throw a ball it runs away.I still can't belive it.It's just not fair *cries*

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    in battle i think shedinhja is because it gets faster every turn uses sand attack or double team 6 times uses sword's dance 3 times then attacks with scratch which will eventually kill you with max attack

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    I hate pikachu, it is alvays somevhere where is pokemon, but actualy is one of the weakest and most stupid lucking ever.

mikey09

Poke-Club.vze.com
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    ball said:
    I hate pikachu, it is alvays somevhere where is pokemon, but actualy is one of the weakest and most stupid lucking ever.

You just got me mad... I love Pikachu, and come to think of it, hes not weak, his stats are all 4 stars out of 10, and he has static, and he can actually power up his own Thunder attacks, ill pwn you with my lvl 100 Raichu, I trained my Pikachu from lvl 3, to 100 so pwn off :) and as well as if your smart you evolve Pikachu to Raichu..

And dude, what's with your spelling ?

Years
    hmm... pidgey and rattata annoy me. they are everywhere! and pidgey is only useful if you evolve it into a pidgeon and that takes forever!

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    I absolutely loathe zubat: pathetic things, nuisances popping up all the time...

I also intensely dislike Spinda: pests, the lot should be exterminated, and whismur. Basiclly it's any low level, frequently occuring pokemon that are short on attractions and very long on annoyance value...

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    The snorlaxs in the games (forgot which ones XD).
    They always use rest and heal so it is so hard to catch or kill. XD

corinnepkmn

I'm a pokemon!
    Years
    Well Kadabra are super-cool but they sound like toilets flushing :( I turn off my sound when I fight them :D
    And parasects REALLY bug me, because they creep me out. Once I had a dream one of them was eating my toes and puking on my bookshelf, and then putting graffiti on my wall, it sounds stupid but it was really freaky! And they don't deserve to be in so many places, they're in mt. moon, the safari zone, and cerulean cave; they ruin some of my fave pokemon catching/training places. :(

Back