• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon game you like playing most?

Years
  • I love playing HeartGold and Platinum.

And also my Pokemon XD for gamecube from time to time.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I've used my Platinum for everything. I got up to 432 on the Pokedex. When HGSS came out, I got HG and started transferring... starters, legends. Hopefully I finished transfers !

Now, I only use HeartGold. My Platinum is restarted, challenge-wise game ! ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    I play SoulSilver the most. Crystal and Silver were my favorite Pokemon games out of all the other versions. Just love it. :D

Lv1 Wolf

Wolf use howl
    Years
  • I like all the 3rd generation games. ruby though would have to be my absolute favorite just cus the pokemon are the best and i love the in game music.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I play my Platinum game my most. When i first bought SoulSilver (after I had already beaten Platinum), I stopped playing Platinum and beat SoulSilver with my Butterfree. After that point, though, I kind of lost interest since most of my accomplishments were in Platinum. Since then I've racked up hundreds of hours more on my Platinum. I'm still playing it now.

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Platinum is my favorite because just like 808s & Heartbreak it's... platinum.

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    LeafGreen comes to mind. I can't tell you how many times I've started that game, beaten it, and started over again. Plus its an awesome remake of the old classics.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Fire Red and Emerald. The newer games do not give me the same feeling of epicness, but maybe Im just getting older.Gary and Steven Stone are the only trainers to always present a real challenge and my coaches favorte of all games.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • Green version, then Silver, then SoulSilver.
    I've noticed I tend to like the older games, and also the second game.
    (ex: Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Pearl, SoulSilver, LeafGreen)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    LeafGreen.

Simple game. Lots of my favourite pokemon. Favourite characters bar HeartGold...

입치트

Light up the night!
    Years
    • Age 13
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I feel I enjoyed Pokemon Crystal the most. It's got a good replay value and I've found myself going back to replaying it over and over again. Pokemon Yellow and Emerald were very fun as well.

Back