• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Which Pokemon is Good for Libero Raid that is coming soon?

Years
  • Hey everyone

I have one Question Libero Raid is coming soon and he is type of Fire and Fight

Do you know what a best Pokemon against for Libero Raid is?

I need a best IVs, Attacks, Natures, Items each to beat him easily, and I will try to make one for me

I hope I will get a good help

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Ceruledge with Flash Fire could be strong. Immune to both attacks and can just attack freely with Psychic moves.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Cannot easily say without knowing Cinderace's moveset. Personally guesses Fire, Fighting, and either Poison or Steel moves. Severely doubts another raid for Fairy-types to run wild. Also sort of matters whether you plan to be solo or multiplayer. Cares less about dying in solo. Relies on your Pokemon for all the heavy lifting for the Terastal phase.

Plans to raise a Slowbro for solo raiding, personally. Resists Fire and Fighting. Comes with high health and physical defense (because of Cinderace certainly being physical-oriented). Hesitates to show the build. Hinges on Cinderace's behavior. (Plans to attempt a single, massive Stored Power. Could easily go wrong with a bad buff clear.) May be able to manage with Espathra in solo (not in multiplayer) too. Will see in due time.

Wrote up a few ideas, though.

Armarouge
    Tera: Psychic
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: Maximum Hitpoints and Special Attack
    Hold Item: Shell Bell
    Moves: Expanding Force, Psychic Terrain, Reflect, Acid Spray

Should be good for both solo and multiplayer. Provides great team support with Reflect, Psychic Terrain, and Acid Spray. Deals strong damage as the only Pokemon with Expanding Force, also. Chose a Shell Bell for sustain. Another possibly useful option: Clear Smog.

Ceruledge
    Tera: Ghost
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: Maximum Hitpoints and Attack
    Hold Item: Shell Bell
    Moves: Bitter Blade, Swords Dance, Reflect, and Brick Break

Completely nullifies Cinderace's two strongest attacks. Mostly relies on Swords Dance and Bitter Blade. Could toss up Reflect for team support. Added Brick Break in case of Court Change giving Cinderace Reflect. May want Clear Smog in the event of Bulk Up or something.

Slowbro
    Ability: Likely irrelevant.
    EVs: Maximum Hitpoints and Special Attack
    Hold Item: Shell Bell or maybe Leftovers
    Moves: Psychic, Chilling Water, Nasty Plot, Reflect

Suits multiplayer better with the above moves. Drops Attack with Chilling Water, even with the Terestal shield up. Assist more on that front with Reflect. Also hits for decent damage with Psychic.

Other move options: Stored Power, Iron Defense, Psych Up, Slack Off, Psychic Terrain, and Heal Pulse. May want a Bold nature and Defense effort values too.

Pelipper
    Tera: Flying
    Ability: Drizzle
    Nature: Bold or Modest
    EVs: Maximum Hitpoints and Special Attack. (Consider Defense instead of Special Attack too.)
    Hold Item: Damp Rock or Leftovers
    Moves: Hurricane, Chilling Water, Helping Hand, and Roost

Exists more to help out the team than deal damage. Dulls Fire-type attacks with Drizzle. Potentially wastes Cinderace's turns with confusion via Hurricane.

Other options: Rain Dance (especially without Damp Rock).

Credits PKMNcast for some of these. Disagreed on some bits. Largely agreed on the Pokemon to bring, as well as how great stat-lowering attacks are. (Had not considered Pelipper. Forgot about Expanding Force as well.) Bets on some Pokemon like Skeledirge working okay too.

Years
  • i'm personally going with slowbro but i'd personally recommend for everyone to avoid using azu or daschund or (insert fairy-type here). it may or may not have gunk shot, which is going to be a near certain one-shot on fairies.

flutter mane isn't really a good option due to its weak phys deaf. near guarantee that pyro ball wrecks it, regardless of defense cheers. umbreon also isn't too likely to work for obvious reasons.

cinderace is going to be a challenge for sure! i think the strategy might be some combination of reflect and doing fake tears to lower cinder's spdef to -6 and then going for the kill with psychic. probably the safest strat to go for, depending on whether or not it has court change.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Not sure if I'll be able to join this event, since I am still playing the main adventure.
    I'm mostly posting here for a question to kill my curiosity: how would the libero ability work on a Pokémon who's under the effect of a terastal phenomenon? Would this ability affect the tera jewel's statuette located on the Pokémon's head?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Not sure if I'll be able to join this event, since I am still playing the main adventure.
    I'm mostly posting here for a question to kill my curiosity: how would the libero ability work on a Pokémon who's under the effect of a terastal phenomenon? Would this ability affect the tera jewel's statuette located on the Pokémon's head?

According to Bulbapedia:
    If the user Terastallizes, the effects of Protean will be nullified.

Will not affect your Tera type, based on that. Sounds like nothing happens if you Terastallize, then attempt a Protean attack. Is not certain about changing types via Protean before Terastallizing, for the purposes of same-type attack bonuses.

Welcomes any first-hand knowledge or good sources, of course. Does not feel like sticking an Ability Patch on Meowscarada to find out.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Devalue said:
    According to Bulbapedia:
    "If the user Terastallizes, the effects of Protean will be nullified."
    Will not affect your Tera type, based on that. Sounds like nothing happens if you Terastallize, then attempt a Protean attack. Is not certain about changing types via Protean before Terastallizing, for the purposes of same-type attack bonuses.

Welcomes any first-hand knowledge or good sources, of course. Does not feel like sticking an Ability Patch on Meowscarada to find out.
    Thank you very much for taking your time to let me understand the whole topic.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Turns out a Slowbro can solo the raid. The other three people can just sit there and watch. If they really want to assist, they can use Helping Hand or the raid attack buff after the Slowbro gets fully buffed.

The build is max Def and SAtk, +SAtk nature and the moves are Iron Defense, Nasty Plot, Stored Power, and Slack Off to heal between buffs.

If you are doing the raid solo you'll have to use Slack Off a few times, but on a team you should be able to one-shot after fully buffed and if the teammates have Helping Hand and Psychic Terrain.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Notched two solo wins with Slowbro. Used the same moveset mentioned by Sandslash Fan, although with Hitpoint Effort Values instead of Defense. Presumes Defense to be a hair stronger for this. Prefers the more general spread.

Slowbro Solo Build + Strategy
    Ability: Whatever
    Effort Values: Maximum Hitpoints and Special Attack
    Moveset: Stored Power, Iron Defense, Nasty Plot, Slack Off
    Hold item: Leftovers

Basic idea: Set up 2 Iron Defenses and 1-2 Nasty Plots. Hit it with Stored Power until the buff clear. Should be enough to Terastallize later (not yet). Heal with Slack Off as necessary. Stay out of critical hit range.

After the buff clear, stack your Iron Defenses, then Nasty Plots. Continue healing as necessary. Terastallize when you are ready to use Stored Power. Should bring Cinderace out of the shield phase in one hit. Finish it with one more Stored Power.

Helps to have Intimidate partners (Tauros, Arcanine). Likely appreciates Arboliva (Grassy Terrain healing), Bellibolt (occasional Discharge paralysis), and maaaaaaybe Drifblim (Will-o-Wisp + constant Aftermath damage).

Tried out Armarouge and Ceruledge. Did not cut it. Took too much damage solo, even with Reflect and Clear Smog.

Had a good time with Espathra and its Opportunist ability until the buff clear. Went down like a bag of bricks after that.

Found a good Raid Power: Fighting Level 2 sandwich on Reddit too. Uses 4 Herbed Sausages, 2 Potato Tortillas, 2 Pepper, 1 Salt, and 1 Butter. Place the Potato Tortillas on the bread first. Serves as a good base for the sausages.

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • As other people have said, it is definitely a good idea to solo the raid with Slowbro. That rhymed too! Anyways, Slowbro pretty much resists everything Cinderace can throw at it. It is Water/Psychic, which resists its Fire-typing and its Fighting Tera Type. It can also do a lot of damage with Stored Power as well if it gets the chance.

Back