• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon is the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
Years
  • Maybe in Japan there was a contest of "Draw your own Pokemon" and a 5 yr. old boy won with the drawing of a Bidoof...However..., that freakin cat that every Galaxy member has...what the hell where they thinking, such an horrible animal, I thought Nintendo didn't approved the use of drugs but they surely use them, because how else will they had drew such a thing...

You know Probopass...how the hell does a giant compass developed a mustache??? Was it a tribute to the Mario Bros.?

Last edited:

CharmUp!

大丈夫★~!
    Years
  • Hinbass is probably the most ugly Pokemon in appearance, to be honest. But I guess the ironic twist of it evolving into a beautiful Pokemon like Milokaross is a moral put in by the game designers; it's beautiful on the inside, not the outside.

It's the Ugly Duckling of Pokemon.

Did Mew by any chance was born with an ugly defomarity? What the hell is that bump on its head suppose to be?
    The top view of its neck when its bending over, obviously.

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    .........Gardevoir. Just kidding, i wuv Gardevoir. Drowzee however......

Years
  • Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx JinxJinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx
    Ohh did i mention JINX it has to be the uglest thing ever it makes febas look sexy it is so ugly when i see it i wanna get a sniper rifile and shot my DS i hate it it need to become extinct. Ohh Did i mentioon JINXS

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Rawr. Feebas isn't that ugly. D<

Lol, joking. But I really don't think its repulsive enough to burn your eyes out of their sockets. They're quite cute, ya. :3

But I can agree about Jinx, its kind of scary. I also don't like the way Nosepass's evolved form looks, it kinda creeps me out. And Ambipom(that's its name, right?) doesn't look that cute either. But there's no true ugly Pokemon I guess, since everyone has a different opinion about it. I find Feebas cute, for goodness sake. xD;

shiraume

Plum Princess
    Years
  • I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Croagunk and Toxicroak yet. I'm not even sure what it is. It looks like a lizard that's high on drugs. And Wobbuffet, it isn't THAT ugly, it's just really... odd-looking. Especially the female form, the one that has lipstick. FTW.
    And YES, Bibarel. That thing makes little children cry.

Kojima

Pokemon Of The Month Above
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    Milotic. It's not beautiful, it's horrible and it makes me wanna puke...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back