• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon move would you like to have in real life.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Either surf so I could travel across the oceans and wipe out an field of people when I felt like it...or psychic to get things when I'm too lazy to get up.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    Transform or teleport .
    I tihnk that it would cool to be able to transform into different people :o
    Teleport could be so useful and faster than Fly .

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    Self-Destruct. Nuff said.

No seriously, Transform. Not only would I transform into other people, but I'd transform into animals, too. I could do a lot with that move.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mega punch. I would love to use that...

You realize that if you had that move, you'd have an obligation to shout "FALCON PAWNCH" everytime you used it. xD;

Anyhoo.. I'd want Flame Wheel.

Why? Because fire is awesome, and it's a cool move.

Plus if anyone ever tried to mug me, I could just set them on fire. :D . . .

Ayselipera

I was just about to say teleport thinking I'd be so creative until I read the first post. >.<

Well anyways I won't change my answer. It would still be teleport. It would be amazing to just teleport to where ever I need to go. No more tardies at school. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    GrassWhistle.
    i could pull out a leaf, blow on it, and everyone would fall asleep.

Teleport would be beasttt. i could disappear just like that and reappear somewhere else.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    Hidden power;) it would be cool if i can glow like crazy^o^ Transform is nice too, I could turn into my mom and start annoying her or double team just because it's out of this world. Oooh, I like ice beam too! I can never sweat again

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    Ooh, what a toughie... overall there are four I'd love to have, and for the following reasons...

*Razor Leaf: One of my all-time favorite moves. There's something quite entertaining about manipulating leaves, making them razor-sharp, and slinging them at foes with the chance to hit a vital spot (AKA critically hit).
    *Psychic: Another of my all-time favorite moves. It's the ultimate telekinetic power in Pokemon, last time I checked, but I could be wrong.
    *Recover: If I ever had a superpower that I could choose, it'd be a tough choice between healing powers and psychokinesis. Overall though I'd love to have the ability to heal wounds with ease, especially on others.
    *Aura Sphere: Yet another A-TFM. I like the concept of spiritual energy and being able to use it so destructively can be helpful in dire straights. It's a shame there's no HP-healing Fighting-type move last time I checked other than Drain Punch...

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Pay Day!

Root of all evil strikes again, chaching!

Back