• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Remind You Of Ho-oh?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Fearow & Ho oh to me. I hated it when Ho oh was first announced in GS because Moltres was no longer the only fire bird.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Fearow, Moltres, and (one that hasn't been mentioned yet) Blaziken. Fearow appears to have a similar wing span and beak length (at least in proportion to its overall size), Moltres shares its typing, and Blaziken is (sort of) a chicken that uses fire, and chickens are a type of bird.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    fearow always ever scince I first saw it reminded me of he-oh

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    Moltres reminds me of Ho-Oh but only more fierce looking. They're both based on Phoenixes.
    ...I just thought of a poke shipping.xD; Just like Articuno x Lugia, I just thought of Moltres x Ho-Oh.xDDD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The three legendary beasts, and Sacred Ash

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Spearow, Fearow, and Moltres. When I was little, I thought that it was Spearow - Fearow - Moltres - Ho-oh. I thought they were an evolution chain that GameFreak didn't want us to know about.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
    Lugia, I guess. It is it's counterpart :)

Maybe Castform's wind form. Since it's rainbow-y and I see Ho-oh as a huge RAINBOW. xD

Back