• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon should get multiple forms/evolutions?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Which Pokemon should be given more Forms (like Rotom for e.g.) or more Evolutions (like Eevee for e.g.) in your opinion (& I'm not talking about Mega Evolutions)?

Pika Pika :chu:

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    Farfetched, Delibird, Dunsparce, Shuckle, Corsala, Spinda, Torkoal, Chatot, Maractus, Stunfisk, Jynx, Heliosk, and maybe a few others have too basic designs and/or have a lot more potential

Kangaskan needs a pre-evo, although they probably won't give it one, as well as Lapras, Tropius, Carnivine, Audino, Druddigon, Bouffalant, Heatmor and Durant,

Luvdisc needs to evolve in Alomomola

Zangoose and Seviper so that they can change types when they evolve to each have a typing that is strong against the other and one weak against the other

All Electric Rodents starting in generation three need at least one evolution, and Plusle and Minum could have some thing where they evolve at level 15 or 20 if they're counterpart is in the party and Dedenne needs to evolve into Raichu

Dragonair should get a split evoltion so it can evolve into something sleek, graceful, and snake-like instead of Dragonite

And of course Eevee needs more Eeveelutions like flying, bug, poison, rock, dragon, steel, ect.

pkmin3033

I don't think I will be entirely satisfied with Pokemon until I see an adorable baby form of Onix, with a ridiculously cute name like "Pebblix" or something. I've wanted an Onix pre-evo since Duplica's Ditto transformed into a tiny one. Make it happen already, Game Freak!

Also, I'd love to see some wacky Sigilyph evolution or alternate form. That thing is totally messed up and it's one of the few 5th Gen Pokemon I adore, so I'd like to see them go crazier with it.

Dialga and Palkia also need Origin forms. So does Arceus. It's weird having Giratina as the only one that has one...it might be for the sake of being the Platinum mascot, and the Distortion World might be explorable in the games, but...well, Dialga and Palkia both come from portals and have their own dimensions, and Arceus has the Hall of Origin. Plus, they're all deities. Every good deity has more than one form.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Electrode. Everything about its screams middle evolution.

Which Pokemon should get multiple forms/evolutions?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I think Throh and Sawk should have a stage below them. Kind of like Tyrogue for the Hitmons.

Ryz

Years
    I don't know if Mega Evoluttions count... but I'd love to see some Mega Eeveelutions. Or a Mega Mew. I mean they have Mega Mewtwo. Give us Mega Mew. And not make it a freaking event pokemon. Can't they make Mew a non-event pokemon from time to time?
    But for regular evolutions I'd love a pre-evolution of Eevee. I get it has too many Evolutions now... but think... a mini-eeveelution. That'd be interesting.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Voltorbs should look like other Pokeballs, that would be interesting!

Combee male needs an evolution. Dronebee
    Smeargle needs an Evolution as well as Dunsparce.
    Plusle and Minun need other Partners Multiple and Divisible ?!?!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I think it would be cool to get a pre-evolution of Durant, and then some other forms. Females could evolve into the queen if some conditions are met, and males could have more of a warrior evolution if some conditions are met there. But if those requirements aren't met, then they would evolve into the worker we know today. I think it would be pretty cool.

Years
    We dont need anymore alternate forms!
    There are too many eevelution's hanging around the place!If another breed like eevee comes we might see a PokeWorldWar which will lead to massive destruction!
    Also people havent yet have gt enough from the eevee lines they still are mad about the current ones and are waiting for some more to come(People these days!)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think they need to work on Kecleon. It's now a competitively viable Pokemon with Protean, while before it didn't matter. I wish with it's type changes it would actually change color, and when it evolves it's be a permanent form with the last type that it was before evolution.

Also with the Eeveelutions, it makes no sense for them to give birth to Eevees when they've supposedly evolved genetically. There should be new babies for the Eeveelutions.

Years
    pretty much as stated, all the useless pokemon like Delibird, Farfetche'd etc.

Except maybe Dunsparce. It's actually often underestimated and can be useful if you build right.

especially with Headbutt serene grace gimmick build.

Also, why the Hell doesn't Dragonite have a mega!? Granted it's mega stone would be hard to name... (Dragoniteite?)

Volcanic

Am I squirtley enough for the squirtle club?
    Years
    What if the only form of eevee that got a mega was Eevee itself.

I know that breaks the rules of the final evo being the one with the mega. But still. What if?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    What if the only form of eevee that got a mega was Eevee itself.

I know that breaks the rules of the final evo being the one with the mega. But still. What if?

I don't think Eevee will get a mega Evolution, but maybe a few of its Evolutions, especially Espeon/Umbreon can be given mega Evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016

I really wish Flaaffy got an alternate evolution that remained sheep-like and got horns.
    I think Noctowl deserves an evolution. Just a bigger, cooler owl. Maybe Dark/Flying type.
    I've always thought Rapidash could use an evolution where it got wings. Unicorn + Pegasus. But I'd prefer it not become Fire/Flying due to the Rock weakness. Maybe Fire/Electric? Seems like a good choice for phsyically offensive Pokemon, but I'm not sure if its entirely fitting.
    I didn't like the direction the Togepi line went with Togekiss. I think Togetic looks like a baby dragon. Give it a Fairy/Dragon evolution!
    I've always felt that Ninetales should be Fire/Ghost. It can set curses on people, it lives a thousand years, it is said to have come into being when various witches fused together. What is more ghostly than that? Give it a Fire/Ghost evolution!
    Litleo should have an alternate Fire/Poison evolution that is a manticore. I would say Pyroar should evolve into it, but it looks fully evolved to me.
    Meowstic sort of look like middle evolutions to me, and their stats are surely pathetic for a fully evolved Pokemon.
    I think it would be cool if Deerling got an alternate evolution that kept with its feminine appearance. Perhaps "Sawsdoe," it could be a female only evolution, and unlike Sawsbuck, has no antlers. It makes sense; the only deer that have no antlers are female (Sawsdoe,) but some species of deer have females with antlers (Sawsbuck.)
    I really wish Pumpkaboos evolution remained batlike. Perhaps Gourgeist could evolve into something where its hair-hand things become hair-wing things.
    Pancham, Teddiursa and Cubchoo all deserve alternate evolutions that retain the little bears' cuteness.
    When Swirlix was revealed, I was certain it would evolve into a cotton candy poodle. It did not. Slurpuff looks perfect for a mid evolution, the awkward teen years. It should evolve into a cotton candy poodle!
    Skuntank was a cool idea. A poison/dark skunk. Buuut it's kind of ugly in the face and it's stats are forgettable. Give it an evolution, and fix it's face- I can't even pinpoint whats so ugly about it, it just.. Is.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Maybe a Gender Based Evolution for Luxio, I mean Luxray (the current form) could be male & there could be an alternate female evolution as well (just like Litleo - Pyroar).

Also how about an Evolution for Golduck, since its counterpart Slowbro already has one (Slowking)!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back