• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which pokemon should i kick out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
  • Im currently at the entrance to victory road on my first playthrough. My team right now is:
    Dusknoir lvl 56
    Jolteon lvl 59
    Garchomp lvl 59
    Milotic lvl 50
    Salamence lvl 54
    Camerupt lvl 54
    Im not sure who i should kick out of my party for an hm slave (temporarily until im out of victory road.) Im pretty much just asking which pokemon in my party would get used the least in victory road so i know which one to throw in the pc, and one more thing: i will not not be using an hm slave though because my pokemon have movesets that are too good to waste getting rid of for tm's

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Do not worry about Garchomp. Trust me, he will put a huge dent into the Elite Four at the level he is now. Jolteon is almost there. Milotic needs it desperately, and so does Camerupt and Salamence. Dusknoir just needs a little more as well.

SkittyLover77

No, not the face!
    Years
  • ...Firstly, how in the name of Arceus did you level you Pokemon up so crazily at the entrance of Victory Road?! O.O My Pokemon were, like, Lv. 46 at the entrance, and now, in the Cynthia battle, are Lv. 49-52! @.@ I must be slacking big time!

Anyways, I think you should toss Garchomp over Jolteon. Though it really doesn't matter, because either one, well, doesn't need any more training, lol.

Heizer

You are thinking of me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2009
    kick out Camerupt he is not that breat

Years
  • ...Firstly, how in the name of Arceus did you level you Pokemon up so crazily at the entrance of Victory Road?! O.O My Pokemon were, like, Lv. 46 at the entrance, and now, in the Cynthia battle, are Lv. 49-52! @.@ I must be slacking big time!

Anyways, I think you should toss Garchomp over Jolteon. Though it really doesn't matter, because either one, well, doesn't need any more training, lol.
    Some of them are probably traded, since they are not Sinnoh Dex Pokémon, so they gain boosted Exp.

And Garchomp needs the training the least.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I would say deposit Jolteon for a while, as he will get destroyed by all the ground types in The Road. But in the end it doesn't really matter; as you've been told before, any team works in-game.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back