• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon shouldnt have extist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I agree. The babies are really annoying when filling in your pokedex. ;-; Breeding sux.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Aww, but Jynx is fab, hehe, I've always liked her..or...err....Him? Why don't you like it?

Years
    I don't really like Pluse or minun, they just look like pichu with a bit of colour here and there. Not to sure about Wynaut either but hey, Why not!!!.

Ok, i'll never do that joke again :dead:

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
    I also hate Ludicolo. That pokemon cheats with it's rain dish! I had a hard time beating them in Pokemon Cossumlem.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    I don't like Nosepass, either. I also hate Claydol. Both of them look like some kind of statues.
    I like Magnemite, Magneton, Beldum, Metang, Metagross BUT unlike other pokemons, these look like some kind of mechanic structures. How are they supposed to be free, wild, living things?! Almost the same story goes for Koffing, Weezing, Voltorb, Electrode.
    I don't say that these pokemon should have not been in the pokemon games and I know that there are many fans of Metagross for example, but this thing with these pokemon isn't very logical.
    Although pokemon were not logical in the first place, lol. :D

Bio Fang

F-Zero fanatic
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Just because you hate a Pokemon or find it ugly is a stupid reason to say it never existed. And I like the way all the starters look, especially Blaziken. Me, I hate Mewtwo's guts, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it should never have existed.

this is for people whoHATEa pokemon, so badly that thry want it to be deleted or transferred. myself, i think nosepass belongs in digimon, and so do the regi's but i dont think gamefreak ran out of ideas, about 300 new ppokemon in d&p. but thats offtopic. so i think magikarp ahould go, and gyrados a non-evolving pokemon. and were not saying it never existed, were saying it SHOULDNT exist cuz either it has no point in the game, useless, or overrated, or 00berly 00ber but i wouldnt bash deoxy cuz he's my fav pokemon

thtas my opinion, and Iveechan, im not bashing you, just dont bash other peoples ideas.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Username said:
    Aww, but Jynx is fab, hehe, I've always liked her..or...err....Him? Why don't you like it?
    her...unless you play GCS.

from RSE FRLG onwards its 100:0 female:male

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I Hate magickarp it is a stupid Fish that cant do nothing besides splash in a puddel it is stupid and pathetic

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I know! It's and it has such high PP too >>; At least Gyrados is strong. It's one of those "patience pays off" situations.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    I know! It's and it has such high PP too >>; At least Gyrados is strong. It's one of those "patience pays off" situations.
    i wonder if magikarp could have TMs like surf?

I can't remember anything @@|||

My brain's gone to GCSE! XD

Totolord

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    I think Luvdisc is a totally worthless-looking Pokemon. It looks like they ran out of ideas for Pokemon.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Tangela and Stantler.
    Do ya remember any of those? No? Its just half yar problem!
    No one ever remember those thigns, and they're completely useless. So why the **** do they exist?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    hmm,Deviruchi,i tot its a monster name is RO...tangela is pretty not bad....but i really really hate luvdisc n nosepass...sometimes i hate wingull,too many of them XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back