• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon special charictor do you think is the strongest

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    yeah, I think silver is the mentally strongest. I'm actually reading the GSC right now, I'm on chris's part. then i guess they will tie everyone together again? i really want to see more of gold and silver together in action.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Yeah it's kind of...nubby. She's like a capture wh*re. I don't think i'd read the emerald or dppt though. they any good?

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I think Red or Green are the strongest. I'm leaning more towards Red though.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Gold and Ataro.

Yes, Ataro kicks that much ass.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Gold and Ataro.

Yes, Ataro kicks that much ass.
    My fangirliness forces me to squeal at this quote. XD -cough- Getting back to the main topic...Wouldn't Emerald be strongest? Now, before you bash me, let me say this much:
    Spoiler:

Although I love Gold more then anyone. XDD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Red is definitely the strongest! I really can't remember the part where Emerald won the tournament -_-. I haven't read about Emerald winning that tournament.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    My fangirliness forces me to squeal at this quote. XD -cough- Getting back to the main topic...Wouldn't Emerald be strongest? Now, before you bash me, let me say this much:
    Spoiler:

Although I love Gold more then anyone. XDD

It would be nice to find the manga depicting the battle between red and Emerald.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I'd think it would be Red, Green or Silver and it doesn't actually say that Emerald wins and he never versed any of those 3, at least they don't show you

Back