• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Theme Song from the Anime is your fav?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Which Anime theme song is your favorite? Top 3? Can be the English or Japanese. Actually it can be any song from almost anything Pokemon related and it doesn't have to strictly be a score aka Battle Theme, Pallet Town Theme. Also what Game Song have you liked that translated really well in to the Anime?

I have been listening "2B.A. Master" from the album Pokemon: 2.B.A. Master. A bit of Info: 2.B.A. Master was one of the song on Pikachu's Jukebox. It is available on the Pokémon 2.B.A. Master CD. A non-lyrical version is featured in the game Pokémon Puzzle League as the theme song for Ash Ketchum.

And ironically I loved the Puzzle League AND Ash's theme, so you can imagine my surprise when I got the song today and realized.... "hey, this sounds familiar" and I put the pieces together. So far this seems to be my more favorite. I do like however (Hey You) Free Up Your Mind and Vacation from the Pokemon: The First Movie Soundtrack, mostly sum's up the 90's for me, and I was born in 1990 so nostalgia. 1 Last, the Original Pokemon theme and even the First Movie "expansion" on that song. The very original can get annoying ... especially after watching so far the first 64 episodes... so It's an awesome mix up.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The original theme is my most favorite theme overall. Battle Dimension also deserves a mention, due to it being used in a movie before Battle Dimension itself aired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back