• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2009
    Well, I would like to have something like Onix follow me for a while just for the humor of having something that's about 3 times the size of my character reduced to the same size as me in sprite.

But then I'd have my favorites follow me. Of course, I'll usually have whichever Pokemon is in my first position following me. But when I do a playthrough pretending to be Ash, it'll be Pikachu all the way.

Years
    Well my most favorite pokemon are cyndaquil, pikachu, and gengar... I never use pikachu in my team so it will probably be gengar or typhlosion since cyndaquil will eventually evolve. Hmm cant decide which oneeee! :(

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    Well my most favorite pokemon are cyndaquil, pikachu, and gengar... I never use pikachu in my team so it will probably be gengar or typhlosion since cyndaquil will eventually evolve. Hmm cant decide which oneeee! :(

I would go with gengar..

But ew, wth is with everyone and pikachu? ugh..I always used a raichu, its so much stronger,and better, and cooler looking.
    Persian is amazing though, idk why no1 wants it :/ Persian FTW.

NatureKeeper

I'll make Giratina walk with me, and they'll be like What the? Why does he have a monster of a parallel world with him?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'll have my Cyndaquil follow me all the way through, even when it evolves. I'll also love to have Wailord follow me. Too bad it isn't as big as the Pokedex explanation.

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    I'll probably have Noctowl, Umbreon, or Scizor following me.
    And once you can trade stuff over, probably a Shiny Swablu/Altaria.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'll probably have Noctowl, Umbreon, or Scizor following me.
    And once you can trade stuff over, probably a Shiny Swablu/Altaria.
    You make a good point there. I'm planning to raise an Umbreon once I get the game and I would love to have it follow me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    I'd like to see dragonite, lucario, darkrai and togekiss, they're my favorite pokemon. Maybe i'd like to see wailord, for the lolz. :P

Last edited:
    Back