• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Hmm... I used to say Weavile, but I am not too sure now... I can think of a few I would want:

Shuckle, Weavile, Torterra, Feraligatr, Metagross, Bidoof, Gardevoir... Ahh! Too many to choose!

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I will have my Aipom follow me ever since gold and silver I have had an Aipom on my team when I could that is and even once it could evolve I kept it as an Aipom and when I saw Ash with Aipom following him I wanted my Aipom to follow me around and then I heard about HG/SS and the Pokemon could follow you so ever since then Aipom has been my main follower.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I really just want to try out every pokemon I catch so I can see what they look like and how they act :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Will pokemon like magikarp/goldeen/tentacool etc be able to follow you? Wouldn't make much sense...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    My starter pokemon until i can get a skull fossil and turn it into a cranidos than it will follow me =)

espa_roba11

I'm gay, yay!
    Years
    Togepi, Blissey, Smeargle, Feraligator, Dratini, Growlithe, any cute pokemon or dragon really. :3

Edit: MACHOKE! Must not forget him, hah.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    Well, an agile ninja Pokemon like Scyther or Weavile would seem appropriate, seeing as how he will watch my back in case any D/P/Pt cameo characters come back to haunt me.

Perhaps Psyduck. It would give me a thousand rofl's if he tripped. :D

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
    Every legendary Pokemon I could get. I wonder if they will look and be as big as their Ow's....and also, just if anybody knows...if Pokemon are shiny is their OW shiny as well? I know its unlikely but just if anybody knows...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Aside from basic starters, and Magikarp/Wailord, I'd like to see Mew. Little floaty kitties are still win, even if you're a guy.
    Lucario could be neat too.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I will have the fallowing pokemon follow me: Dialga, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, and Latios.

Back