• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Freya

Squee!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    I'd make my Togekiss follow me! <3 Or maybe my Glaceon. . . . Hmmm, choices, choices. . . .

Rain

Years
    There are so many choices.
    The ones that I really want to follow me (mainly for laughs) are Diglet, Electrode, Magikarp, and of course Wailord.

I'm also looking forward to having a Persian follow me. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i might have an enraged red gyarados follow me

Oh lulz. xDD

You know, I think I might have big bad Lugia stalk me around...or wait a while and get a Jynx. That would be odd.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    Charizard duh
    huge lizard= awesomeness
    oh and lucario who doesnt want a powerful human like creature with a wolf face

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    honchkrow and then maybe a vespiqueen, ledyan or a spinarak

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I am going to try my hardest to obtain a Pikachu at the start of the game and have it follow me. That or I'll have a Togepi follow me around and not let it evolve. No use having a giant Lugia dragged around. Togepi is much cuter.

Back