• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon won't/couldn't you evolve?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Which Pokemon would you never evolve?

Whihc Pokemon couldn't you evolve?

Mine would have to be Croconaw and Falffy due to thew fact I HATE their evoled forms, oh and when I was younger and Pokemon crater was out I had a Croconaw lv100 and I never did evolve her.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I'd say Remoraid. Kind of an under-used pokemon by most people but it was a favourite of mine. I hated to evolve it.

Same with Rhyhorn. I like it best that way. I was never keen on the evolved forms' looks.

I always did end up evolving them anyway though. I liked their evolved form's stats.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I love evolving my pokemon! But if I had to choose, it would be my Ryhdon. It was sweet, but I just couldn't help myself, I just had to evolve it!

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Roselia, Roserade is hideous to me but gladly i dont have to evolve it..
    but I need the stats XD
    Also Skitty, It's just iconic and I was in love with it because of May using it and she never evolved it so i felt like i shouldn't lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    I'll say Pikachu. It's the mascot of the Pokémon franchise, it's cute and it's really a beast with the Light Ball. I have nothing against Raichu, it's a nice Pokémon, but I really prefer Pikachu.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I would never evolve Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Marshtomp, Ralts, Cyndaquil, Totodile and quite a few more. I prefer to use the ones I like best rather than evolve them just for the stats. (Although If I prefer the evolved form then of course I will evolve it :P)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Well i can see we have a lot of Ash's here. -_-

Seriously, what is wrong with Raichu? It's better than Pikachu in everyway.

Anyways, I never seem to be able to evolve the Dratini family.

It takes TOO long and I hate having to train for long periods of time.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i never evolve Pikachu or Haunter. they are my two favorite pokemon and i dont like their evolved forms.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I love Pikachu not because of Ash,but because I don't like Richu. Like other have said Pikachu is beast with Light Ball.

Years
  • Personally, I find it hard to evolve the ones you need to trade to evolve....though I play only Gen I and II and there's a lacking amount of people to trade with 'round these parts. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Well i can see we have a lot of Ash's here. -_-

Seriously, what is wrong with Raichu? It's better than Pikachu in everyway.

Anyways, I never seem to be able to evolve the Dratini family.

It takes TOO long and I hate having to train for long periods of time.

Raichu looks ugly.
    How could you evolve Pika :(
    I would never do such a thing

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Combusken and Vigoroth. Blaziken and Slaking are fine and all, but I've gotten too attached to the pre-evos.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    My first playthrough of Diamond, I went through the Elite 4 with a level 60 Geodude :)

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    meoth and munchlax...they lose their pickup ability if they evolve

Back