• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon would you like to be killed by

Status
Not open for further replies.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
Years
  • If I was going to be killed by a pokemon it would be jiggilypuff and it would never stop singing so I would never wake up. :)

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Hmm....

I guess I would want it to be something like this:

I wake up late in the morning, and I get a call from a friend to look out the window. A swarm of Kabutops comes crawling from the sea while 200 feet tall versions of Tyrannitar and Gyrados are battling eachother. As the Kabutops swarm they stab people. I would fight them off with a shotgun like in a zombie movie and then sacrifice myself for somebody else as one stabs me with a sickening sound.

Yeah...
    Epic way to death.

Blasted into oblivion by Dragonite's Hyper Beam, with open arms and a sly smirk on my face.
    Badass complex much? :D

Getting distorted into nothing by Giratina sounds cool.

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
  • I would be killed by seviper. First I would make it bite my throat and poison me. If I'm still alive, I would have it gas me out with haze, and if I'm STILL alive I would simply have it use its tail to stab me in the heart and cut my head off.

BitLord

I do not like turtles.
    Years
  • The way I'd the LEAST prefer would be being absorbed to death by a Sunkern, takes to much time. I'd rather be judgmented by an Arceus.

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • Um, personally I would rather live. But if I had to choose, it would be crushed by a rolling Snorlax. 'Cause it would be strange and epic.

~Prof. W.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLAX definently

actually i am going to change that to magickarp

Last edited:

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
  • My god, this thread is morbid.

I choose death by caterpie's string shot. Or magikarp's splash, lol. Or beedrill. OH GOD, NOT THE BEEDRILL! NOOOoogllarrrrrrrrbaghhhh. Then I get toasted by Charizard flame in a big wicker man.

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Meowth scratching my eyes out, and then it's mama, Persian, bites my head clean off. THEN Meowth steals the change out of my pocket, and they go on their merry way. 8)

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    first let me say "awsome thread" we need more crazy threads like this

i guess it would be kingler cutting me strait in half with vice girp

Years
  • Preferably a 1-2 combination of Sing and Toxic from a Jigglypuff to put me to sleep and then get poisoned. If not, I guess I would take a Sheer Cold attack from an Articuno.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • Gored through the heart by a rapidash?

Sliced and stabbed by a horde of kabutops?

Having an onix use bind on you and then exploding?

How about a couple Sableye dragging you off into the darkness?

I think being killed by Mewtwo, Kabutops, Scyther or Gyarados would be the most brutal.

Of course, in that case, I'll take my chances against Igglybuff and Cleffa :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back