• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon would you like to be killed by

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueray

Zombie
Years
  • I would die heroically. I would be distracting a Metagross so some people could get away. I would stand in front of it. Arms out saying "Come on then" and then be blasted by a hyper beam.

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    I would love to be eaten by an Entei, must be hot!

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • i dont want to die!!! but if i was emo id like to die the least painful way so id like lapras to use perish song!!

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • hmmm....
    I'd selfdestruct. Not Explosion because Selfdestruct is better.

Or i would slowly be licked to death by Haunter. or maybe an Igglybuff poking me repeatedly until i die.

Maybe being crushed by a Wailord. or having my neck broken by a budew.

Actually, ill have to settle for a subdural hematoma caused by a pineco falling on my head, slowly developing in an aneurysm which i will then burst whilst shouting at my disobedient delibird to just listen to me DAMMIT. Just like may.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'd like a Drowzee to go a little TOO far with it's Dream Eater and eat my soul instead.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • When I first saw this thread, I thought it was a bit of a joke. A way to get members' creativity up. But now it's just.. weird. I mean, seriously, some answers to this thread are slightly disturbing. So, to be safe, I'll lock this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back