• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon you think it's been forgotten from the anime?

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
    I thought this would be interesting... Which pokemon you think it has been missing from the anime lately? Or do you want a particulary pokemon to appear again in the anime soon? I know there are a lot of pokemon right now and they gotta give priority to the new ones, but still there are ones that really need to come back again, right? For me that would be charmander, cause its been ages for me since it last appeared. Last time I remember it appeared was in the hoenn episode six pack attack and also in the pokemon mystery dungeon special but that was years ago and charmander is one of the most popular and famous starters don't you think?.

Also i was very sad that May never actually captured one, I mean first she got bulbasaur, then squirtle, but what about charmander! :( . Also i think charmeleon is even farther away, and ivysaur and wartortle too, oh and sunkern lol. So what you guys think????.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I've always wondered what happened to Jigglypuff. Did they just stop using his running gag, or did they put in a reason for why he stopped showing up?

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    The Porygon family. Because of that infamous episode starring Porygon, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z have not been shown at all. Porygon has at least had cameos, but the other didn't even have them.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    solaris knight said:
    I've always wondered what happened to Jigglypuff. Did they just stop using his running gag, or did they put in a reason for why he stopped showing up?

It got its conclusion in "A PokéBlock Party" in Hoenn. Hasn't appeared since.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

That wasn't really a conclusion, just its last appearance :S Weird how they just stopped using it, it's not like Pokemon's afraid of using running, worn-out dead jokes.

Blaque

[ B L A C K ]
    Years
    That wasn't really a conclusion, just its last appearance :S Weird how they just stopped using it, it's not like Pokemon's afraid of using running, worn-out dead jokes.
    Well, after Jigglypuff ran into Whismur and realized it never fell asleep when it sang, it seemed like the perfect conclusion for Jigglypuff's story in the show. Although, it wouldn't surprise me the least bit if Jigglypuff surprisingly showed up again - then again, Isshu is a whole new place away. So...

Years
    The mid-evolutions of starters, especially Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Croconaw...
    Some of Eeveelutions are quite rare to meet here... Jolteon is the rarest imo.
    Where's Diglett or Dugtrio?! Electrode...? Cloyster?!?! GENGAR! Grrr... KINGLER!?!?!
    They forgot about those awesome 1st gen pokes...

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
    What about the Porygon family? I know what happened in THAT episode, but it was Pikachu's fault, not Porygon's.

Yeah! Pikachu should have been banned not Porygon! Lol just kiddin! XD You guys are right about Porygon and its evolutions, its not fair for them, they should make a new episode to introduce them right from the start. Also the mid starters evolutions and other 1st gen pokemon.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Porygon

Bring back Porygonz! If it weren't for a certain little electric mouse they might be in recent episodes. Pikachu should have been banned instead,his Thunderbolt caused the seizure. Porygonz don't cause seizures, Pikachuz do. So why the creators of the Pokemon anime banned a harmless Pokemon,but continue showing a deadly,seizure causing electric mouse is beyond me.
    BRING BACK PORYGON!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    After reading the previous responses arguing that Pikachu was at fault and not Porygon, I went back and saw the entire episode again.
    Well guys, the red and blue flashes which caused the seizures were at quite a lot of times throughout the episode from when they get into the electronic world. It was just in the end that Pikachu uses thunderbolt to stop those vaccine missiles, does it get a bit too intense. Its ridiculous you guys blame Pikachu. The only people to blame are the people involved in making that particular part of the episode.
    So people, stop this discussion right away and get back on topic.
    ---
    So... getting back on topic, according to me Diglett and Dugtrio have been quite forgotten. I know they made an appearance in an episode... but they haven't appeared lately.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    dragonite149 said:
    Bring back Porygonz! If it weren't for a certain little electric mouse they might be in recent episodes. Pikachu should have been banned instead,his Thunderbolt caused the seizure. Porygonz don't cause seizures, Pikachuz do. So why the creators of the Pokemon anime banned a harmless Pokemon,but continue showing a deadly,seizure causing electric mouse is beyond me.
    BRING BACK PORYGON!
    Pikachu is the franchise mascot. /answer

Years
    I would say Grumpig but he just appeared in a japanese episode (trying not to give away spoilers) as a cameo. Quilfish hasn't appeared in ages, neither has Grimer, Dunsparce, Lileep & Cradily, Abra, Spinda and Furret. They should appear.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
    The singing Jigglypuff! His latest cameo was... ON A MICROPHONE? C'mon. You gotta give the cute lil' blob a job!

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Oh yeah, I remember that one now. It was odd that they decided to bring it back for the one episode, but at least they gave it an ending.

What about the Porygon family? I know what happened in THAT episode, but it was Pikachu's fault, not Porygon's.
    Because that episode was Porygon's debut, it will always be associated with it.

@Tutsie: Didn't the episode about the milk café have at least three Miltank in it? It wasn't too long ago, I believe.

Back