• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Which poketype/pokemon do you like best?

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I like fire pokemon the most. They are really strong and beautiful. My favorite is Ninetales. I have a Ninetales with level 100 in my Crystal. Good boy. I know, fire type has a lot of weakness (water, ground, rock), but it can beat many types too.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    My favorite type is Dragon and Dark and my favorite pokemon is Chrizard.(This is probably what alot of people say)

Rekkuuza

Guardian of the Legends
    Years
    I like Dragon pok?mon the best,since the most of them are strong,and not weak to so many types.And I have an strange obsession with dragons XD
    My fave pok? is many o_o Some of them are: All legendarys,Salamence,Kingdra,Illumise,Feraligatr and Mightyena.

~Mewtwo_Rules~

Speed Deoxys Rules!
    Years
    salamenceruler04 said:
    kyroga for water charizard for fire breloom for fight/grass the green dragon u get in ruby/sapphire (cant spell his name) for dragon ho-oh for flyin and i cant think of any more

Uhh... the green dragon is Flygon and no offense, but this is a g/s/c subforum not a r/s/e ^_^'.
    :)

PS. My favourite poke type i PSYCHIC and pokemon is... drumroll please!
    MEW! :laugh:

Last edited:

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    ok my fav type is steel and bug.

my fav pokemon are: Heracross, Scyther, Scizor, Marowak and Alakazam (every since i got my first one in Blue all those years ago :) )

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    My favourite type is the deadly FIRE type of course. As for pokemon it's the little fire dude Charmander! I also like Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Espeon, Jirachi, Mew, Squirtle, Celibi, Togetic and list goes on...

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    i dont really have a favourite type, but i prefer types that can learn various types of attacks to suprise their opponents eg Blastoise with ICe Beam and Earthquake to combat grass and electric

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2004
    My favorite Poke-type is & always has been Psychic. It's so dominant that they had to create a new poke-type that it's moves are ineffective against (Dark)...

My favorite Pokemon is Alakazam. And thankx to the Johto (journeys/league), I have a new 2nd favorite Pkmn, that's Xatu [pronounced zah-two] (about time there's a Psychic/Flying Type)...

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
    My favourite types are normal and psychic.

Lugia is a powerhouse of strength and beauty... I just love it....

Normal types rock because they are only really at a disadvantage to three types(ghost, fighting, rock), and most can learn moves to easily counter them!

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    I like fire and have ever liked fire, not just in pokemon, not because they have strong pokemon, just like the type! Also my fav color is red and my fav pokemon is Cyndaquil, and I did'nt pick them just because fire is my fav type...

Back