• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Professor Is Your Favorite?

Which Pokemon Professor Do YOU Like?

• Total voters

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    OAK!!

Oak, why, because:
    • He is the first, the unique one
    • He's supposed to be one of the greatest ones
    • He took care of alot of ash pokemon's (even when he was hurt by them)
    • I like original stuff

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    Professor Oak. Five Reasons.

1. I like the Kanto part of the anime the best in general.
    2. He is very epic in both the anime + manga. And if you ask me has the most character development.
    3. He was the Champion and can kick butt. Professor Birch. :| You had to save him!
    4. The grandfather part seems to get me. :D The father part makes up for the weakling part in Professor Birch.
    5.He's related to Green :DDD Lastly, he is the one that started the whole Pokedex thing in the first place.

Then it would have to be... Professor Ivy Birch, Professor Elm, then Professor Rowan.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I like Oak, because if you watch any of the pokemon series, everytime there is a new professor, introduced, they have either worked with or trained under Oak.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Elm and Birch. They are just a bunch of goof-offs!

And the reason I hate Rowen... just check out the Prof. Rowen is creepy thread...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Elm, he seems like the type of guy who worries over everything, which is kinda funny. And besides his theme in the games is pretty fun to dance to. xDD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    Definitely Oak. He seems the nicest. Someone you could easily talk to and whatnot. Elm is alright, as is Birch with his casual appearance and actual field work. Absolutely can't stand Rowan though. He seems way too serious, sort of looks evil and talks as if I'm his slave.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    There's no other for me but Prof. Oak! I didn't know that he studies human relationships until now, but I really prefered him the most. He's perhaps the most acclaimed in the anime and the first one to be introduced. He gave the 'all-amazing' Ash a Pikachu that has left a mark in the pokemon history (even if pikachu isn't even a starter type). He's just amazing in countless ways. He's a poet, a friend and the nicest wise old man around.

grey†fish

not black or white… or gray :]
    Years
    Professor Oak, hands down…

not only did this guy give me my first ever Pokémon, Pikachu (who I would eventually leave to rot in the pc for differing with my views on evolution ¬¬)…

ANYWAYS, he is also the most interested of the professors, after all, even in g/s/c where your host professor is Elm, it is Oak who "came when i heard you beat the Elite 4" xD

OAK FTW!!! *woot*woot*

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Professor Oak, hands down…

not only did this guy give me my first ever Pokémon, Pikachu (who I would eventually leave to rot in the pc for differing with my views on evolution ¬¬)…

ANYWAYS, he is also the most interested of the professors, after all, even in g/s/c where your host professor is Elm, it is Oak who "came when i heard you beat the Elite 4" xD

OAK FTW!!! *woot*woot*

LOL that's true, i never realized that Oak, comes when you beat the E4

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Professor Oak, we used to chill back in Pallet Town, but I end up seeing him in every gen.

We have a kind of bromance going on, its hard to explain, you people wouldn't understand. :P

Years
    Out of all of them, Prof. Oak has to be my favorite. I just loved watching him in the show, and I love his personality.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Elm because he is from Johto. Also Oak seems like John Howard.

Actually. Elm = Rudd, Oak = Howard. :O

Back