• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Protagonist Is The Most Powerful?

Which Protagonist Is The Strongest!?

• Red

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Blue/Green/Leaf ( Female )

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Gold

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Crystal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lyra

• Brendan

• May

• Lucas

• Dawn

• Hilbert

• Hilda

• Nate

• Rosa

• Calem

• Selena

• Total voters

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
Years
I, unlike most people, think May is the toughest and strongest. I don't know if it's nostalgia talking, but May was the only rival I ever lost to repeatedly. Sure I lost to Red once and lost to Gold a few times, but May kicked my but every single time I fought her and kicked it multiple times before I was able to get a strategy to work. Maybe the AI for that game was better (...Nah...) or I just had bad pokemon, but May was a nightmare for me. Almost worse than Whitney...*shivers*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hmm...as everyone pointed out, technically you can't put Red as Gold beats him :P. So it's between Gold and Lucas (Who beats Barry, who is stronger than Red was in GSC, but slightly weaker than HGSS Red). Also I agree, May just before Mauville is still one of the toughest battles I ever face. Then she gets weak.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
If I could make a suggestion, Wes from Pokemon Colosseum seems like the strongest to me. A master of the mysterious Shadow Pokemon, an anti-hero of sorts, and one whose only companion is Rui. That "outcast" figure Wes has gives him that aura of a powerful trainer. And he is- he defeats the evil Team Cipher to save the Orre Region. Just a little more dramatic than getting badges, am I right?

I also think his outfit is best-looking for a male protag. A cool blue overcoat and a Snagging Machine at his side, I'd sure be scared to face him. Despite the fact he's referred to as a kid, Wes looks way older than a 10 year old. I'd say he looks at least 16 at that.

大輔

Adventurer
Years
If I could make a suggestion, Wes from Pokemon Colosseum seems like the strongest to me. A master of the mysterious Shadow Pokemon, an anti-hero of sorts, and one whose only companion is Rui. That "outcast" figure Wes has gives him that aura of a powerful trainer. And he is- he defeats the evil Team Cipher to save the Orre Region. Just a little more dramatic than getting badges, am I right?

I also think his outfit is best-looking for a male protag. A cool blue overcoat and a Snagging Machine at his side, I'd sure be scared to face him. Despite the fact he's referred to as a kid, Wes looks way older than a 10 year old. I'd say he looks at least 16 at that.

Lol, I forgot about the XD/Colosseum series. Awesome I'll put that as a vote underneath in the post :D

Back