• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would YOU live in?

Which Region Would You Live In?

• Total voters
    Years
    Out of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh (YES, official regions ONLY! no hacked ones, lol), I would live in Johto, just a quiet place to stay, well except Goldenrod City that is... What about you? Give your reasons on the region you would stay in?

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Hoenn. I'd like the warm, tropical weather and being able to swim like almost year-round. :) I'm not sure which city I'd live in though. I like a lot of them. Maybe Lilycove or Fortree...or Slateport.

Gah, I can't choose. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'd live in an island near Johto, that only I will occupy. The island will be big enough for a big mansion of mine, and a bigger place for my pokemons...

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hmm. Tough choice. I'd have to say Johto because G/S/C is win. As for the city, I'm not sure.

Katsume

iRawr'er
    Years
    Sinnoh~! Cuzzz... Thats where the Pachirisu's are at. :3
    I'd like to live in Snowpoint, I like Snover's. Snow Warning, FTW.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I would have said Kanto, because it's original and nice and if I did I'd go with Cerulean. However, I really like the Sinnoh region as of late and Canalave Harbor is calling my name. Ah..so peaceful.

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
    Years
    I cant choose but I am going to go with KANTO and live in Viridian city or Cerulean City, viridian becasue of viridian forest easy to get pokemon and great for trainging a charmander. Cerukean becasue of all the water.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I'd go to Johto because I've played every generation except the second. And also because it's the one that I know nearly nothing about, so it would be fun discovering places and Pokemon. As for the city....hmmm....well, I don't really know any of them except Goldenrod. XD But I don't like big noises, so not that one...any nice and quiet place would do, really.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Johto

I would like to live in Johto, even though in Hoenn I would like to live in that place with all the tree's and such.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    id live in sinnoh, more specifically would be snowpoint city. ill grab my snowboard and race my weavile down the mountain ^.^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would say in that Ice Cave in Hoenn right off the coast of Mossdeep City.

Or the quiet town of Pacificlog.

Back